for FoxSpell New Version

8/26/2005 c24 hikariko
*teary eyed* you and your sad stories...*sniff* it was good though...I'd write you that long email you wanted about it but my email and me currently have a very complicated relationship...but it was a good story, even if it was sad...;_;...write more stories hish!
8/26/2005 c1 StephanieKoinumera
yay! you made the new version! ^_^ well i'm gonna read this one too and see how this one turned out. i'm sure it's even better than the original! ^_^ lol... well, i dont plan on reviewing every single chapter.. i'll only review when i wanna make some suggestions, if i really really like the chapter, or if... i dunno, if i feel like it i guess. lol. i of course, will review the last chapter, so that you know i'm done, and so that i can sum up my thoughts of the new version. k, well... i'll ttyl, btw. love ya (ungayishly), and thanks for giving me credit in your profile thingy. ^_^ made me so happy. hehe... i hope you get a lot of reviews. ppl should read this story.
8/25/2005 c24 1taurus261990
wow...this was so sad i thought i was gonna start crying from reading this story..but i liked it anyway 3;)