for chemical burn

9/18/2011 c1 41smoke another grin
absolutely gorgeous. get this made into a song.
7/27/2007 c1 81thursdays and rain
lovelove the way this rhymes..

~♥tiara
3/14/2007 c1 1sex on the boulevard
Oh, it's like a rap.

Very cute.

I especially liked "fuck everyone I'll never meet/i'm a galaxy crossed supernova/tick tick time bomb queen"
7/13/2006 c1 190apromptedpoet
Wow..

That's all I can say.

(Goin on faves.)

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
9/27/2005 c1 16Theory Of The 4th Dimension
This was fun...I really enjoyed this. I can give this a good beat while I read along. Nice job.
9/7/2005 c1 68this is britt
whoa- that is beyond words. I could see that as some sort of song. and it's great- you're so original and innovative. *reads again*
9/5/2005 c1 in tesseraction
pyro-fish [heart]s this. metaphors and imagery and slight repetition and oh it makes me happy.
9/5/2005 c1 37negligible fictional force
ohmygod. it's so horrifically beautiful, like a galaxyful of painful, pretty imagery in a single poem. gosh-darn gorgeous.
9/1/2005 c1 addie pray
You work rhyme well. I got images like modern (un-noble) godiva walking through london and fastening boys to her side by their ties. Too many fantastic lines to count.
8/28/2005 c1 46ClassicElfRyoko
wow, you gotta write more, this is too good!
8/24/2005 c1 94smile persephone
It reminds me of something out of the industrial scene... trippy in a way, though. Yeah, I don't really know, but I adore it.
8/23/2005 c1 simpletonsgrin
stunning. I usually don't go looking in the songs section but i'm glad I did. great work!

-simpleton
8/23/2005 c1 18BelovedMoon
I like the thematic qualities of darkness and self-destruction. The repetition of certain lines and ideas also makes it interesting.
8/23/2005 c1 24Moonjava
This is amazing. I love the words you used.
8/23/2005 c1 do not resuscitate
this screams pj harvey. & i love her & i love this. very original & excellent rhyming.
16 Page 1 2 Next »