for An Artificial Childhood

4/10/2006 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
very well written. has a lot of anger and hatred to it which spices it up even more!

~Sorrow~
10/26/2005 c1 22Lucid Nonsense
Good job, eloquent and raw.
9/11/2005 c1 kate
whoa.that was amazing-specially the last line.that packed a powerful punch.
9/4/2005 c1 FanGirl X
O_O

Wow is all I trust myself to say. If I try to say more and go on about how much I like it...i'll sound real dumb so. I'll leave it at that! ^_^

((-Fangirl X-))
8/31/2005 c1 58White Tea and Ginger
Oh..I LOVE this. I especially loved thse line: That childhood ended a long time ago,So I filled in the cornersWith stacked boxesOf fairy tales and chocolate.With wafer-thin paper,You took down every word

and:

You are my Romeo,The gun in my hand.

Brilliant, excellent, wonderful, beautiful. This poem just sent chills down my spine. It's going on my favorites :D.
8/27/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
wow... very cool & powerfully written... awesome job
8/27/2005 c1 79miss lavender
This was harsh and lovely! Excellent job.

-Lav
8/26/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
it's almost like a dream ... lovely.

~* noelle
8/26/2005 c1 73Rozlin
dreamy...
8/25/2005 c1 47like a lover
oh my god.. wow. this was so... surprising. I don't know how to explain. I didn't expect it to make me feel so lovely and breathless. it's a jewel of a poem.

'I am the needle of imperfection/Which hangs on the bleeding cross of Jesus Christ.'

'You are my Romeo,/The gun in my hand.'

what else can I say, but, wow? fantastic job.
8/25/2005 c1 59Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys
This was so good...i really liked this, it was enjoying 2 read and you woke me up...awesum work^_^ Thanks 4 da review...keep it up^_^
8/25/2005 c1 9CerriC
I loved the way you brought up famous men and paired them with something bad. The last line, though... I expected something cryptic or highly insightful and instead got cursing. Really, compared to the brilliancy of the rest of the poem, it is a big let-down.
8/25/2005 c1 63lackluster
"You are my Romeo,The gun in my hand."

i cannot get over that line, it's just ironic and brilliant. wow.
8/24/2005 c1 26Cadience Gemma Topaz
Damn, i felt the passion, very powerful poem, good work.
8/24/2005 c1 93Venustas iaceo
"I am the needle of imperfection which hangs on the bleeding cross of Jesus Christ." Wonderful. I can't say I actually liked the last line. Powerful as it may be, it just feels like it doesn't go with the rest?
25 Page 1 2 Next »