for Mr Potter Man

9/19/2008 c1 MEOWWW
Hahaha, I loved this. It was so funny.

My favorite part was the part about Hermione. It was HILARIOUS.

I love Billy Joel too. I saw him live once! He was playing in the soaking wet rain!

... I know. Good story...
5/21/2006 c1 5svonnah-la-fay
Hey, shouldn't this be on fanfiction?

Or have we obstinately outgrown that? ;)
10/17/2005 c1 7The Return
i am also a Billy Joel and Harry Potter fan... excellent work with making the words fit the tune :)
9/10/2005 c1 joeyramone
omg! that was HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT! excellent work, there! Spiffy! Peachy! marvoulous! stunning! brilliant! ok..now i'm running or of symonums for "good"...keep up the good work! it ROCKS MY CHUCK TAYLORS OFF!
8/28/2005 c1 65Aquafied
hah, seems like a rap to harry potter.i wrote a poem about harry potter for school once.but it was slightly more abstract and i really didn't like it too much but my teacher gave me an A, so hey, it must have worked.
8/27/2005 c1 5Caelestis Amor
O... I love this! I really love the Harry Potter series, and I fairly like the song. I'm not a crazed fan, but I like it enough to like this song! NOW YOU'VE GOT THIS TUNE IN MY HEAD, lol. Not that that's a bad thing.

Happy writing!

Hannah / AZN NEKO
8/27/2005 c1 27Alanna Lioness
HAHAHA! This is great! I loved it!
8/27/2005 c1 6Jack Lupin
NICE! how long did you spend on tht? it was like rhyme-o-rrama! Hey! thatbe a goodun!(germ)
8/27/2005 c1 64Tatsu the Blade Star
... Ha ha! Most Excelent! That was an excelent parody song, worthy of Wierd Al Yanchovich himself. (Coming form me, that is incredibly high praise.) Wonderfully funny. Hah!

Later...
8/27/2005 c1 simpletonsgrin
Definately entertaining- though the meter is off by a bit. Still, it's worth the read dfor its sheer chuckle-factor. rock on.

-simpleton
8/27/2005 c1 14ThisisWhereIComeIn
lol! I LOVE THIS! I also love that Billy Joel song and I have an interest for Harry Potter. *reads song again* woah...

awesome job! I'm adding this to my faves list! XD