for A Soft Smile

10/9/2006 c1 41sarah1491
It is cute, and soft and calm sounding. I love the calm emotion that flows through this poem. This style seems different for you, but you pulled it off well. I must say, though, that this was not one of your best, and it shows in the lack of time you put into it. (Although that can happen) You were still able to describe the main events in the poem ever so nicely. I love your descriptive style. It is amazing. I want it too! :)

- Sarah
10/6/2005 c1 The Postscript
I signed up this week for a program that reads to underprivileged preschool children...I love how they get lost in the word's of a book, how they fall asleep in your lap before they ever know the stories ending...and most of all what you described in your poem...their smile. This piece you wrote is very majestic, descriptive, and beautiful. It flows in a certian grace that all writers should strive to accomplish. Keep writing.
10/5/2005 c1 14Robert West
Excelent poem you did a great job Keep writing.~robert~
9/25/2005 c1 5Caillean Amory
Very beautiful, and I think everyone can relate.
9/24/2005 c1 9jessyxyz
Aww...the child's innocence is perfectly captured. Great job! ~Jessica
9/3/2005 c1 hoowdoideletethisaccount
You know what? I love this. I love the subject. I love that you find beauty in what I believe to be one of the most beautiful things in the world; a child.
8/31/2005 c1 157darkmistresslae
I like this. The style really seemed to fit the poem.. which is always a good thing. And the imagery was good. Just reading this made me feel like I was a little kid picking flowers or something. I dunno, but it was a nifty poem. Thanks for the review by teh way!
8/28/2005 c1 92Fate Defied
nicely done. i could imagine everything in my mind. may not be your style but you did pretty well with this. keep writing please, you're awesome.

mysteriously yours,~shadow
8/27/2005 c1 Elizabeth Bilberry
it's sweet. children...they seem so carefree...

EB