for Rebecca and the Vampire~Chapter 1

8/20/2006 c2 7Eleyn
This is quite the piece. It's a good framework, and not a bad concept, however you DESPERATELY need to work on your craftsmanship. This is a very immature writing style. I can tell that you have the ability to improve, and I hope you do. It seems like you have a lot of creativity. So keep writing, because practice makes perfect.
1/18/2006 c2 Rebecca
Poor, little girl... ;pkeep it up.
1/18/2006 c1 Rebecca
Lol. nice start. I find it funny, because my name's Rebecca I love Vampires, my friends think I'm crazy (but that's okay cause they are too)... the only thing that bothered my was the writing size.
5/21/2005 c2 lil-rebel-chick
omg! this story is wonderful. i love the suspense and just the whole way you draw me into to the story. please update soon. oh and you are so goin' on my favorites list.
1/30/2005 c2 5delicate-death
You've got to write more! I'm not asking you I'm telling you!
1/30/2005 c1 delicate-death
This story was abouslty fun to read. I would have done the same thing on halloween.
12/15/2004 c1 amacito
That was the most idiotic story i read in my entire life!ur giving literature a BAD BAD name!
11/22/2004 c2 4kiryuu500
ok... here's what i think... those two chapters... they could be one chapter and you need to add more because that's an awful place to stop. I'm an author myself and have taken creative writing, so i'm quite sure of what i'm saying... you also need to fix the paragraphing of the dialoge... each time someone new speaks you need to start a new paragraph okay? great beginning, this story has great potential. Keep going and please take what i said into consideration... i'm only trying to help.
8/18/2004 c1 us
yay! you should write another chapter of this! it's so friggin' amazing! i don't know how i can live without hearing about prince valoosh and rebecca and how she runs from grandma's house to get to the cemetary... i mean... it's incredible! write more soon!
7/19/2004 c2 6Dark Ronin Angel
this sent shivers up my spine. congrats hardly anything can get that result. please continue. I like it so far.
6/11/2004 c1 ANONYMOUS
YOU DUMMY!WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING THIS STUPID ON THE INTERNET?YOU HAVE ISSUES!THIS SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW YOU IDIOT!
5/28/2004 c2 ather
very good keep writng
2/25/2004 c1 1Excluded
Why do you even think about showing this crap on the computer?Get a hobby!
8/27/2003 c1 2BlueFire42
um...it was good- i just found the writing hard to read. Um... yea! it's good you could make your chapters a bit longer but it's a good story
9/13/2001 c2 Erin
I am in supense hurry up and write the next chapter!
18 Page 1 2 Next »