for cannibalheathen priest: the chosen one

7/11/2006 c1 erised i
although i’m roman catholic, i have to give praise to your writing. it would ridiculous and intolerant for me to say this piece is obscene or offensive just because i come from a certain background. to be honest, i enjoyed reading it a lot. why? i love the intensity of your words. i read the entire thing about five times, trying to absorb it in. i don’t think i blinked once. the word choice was grand. excellent job.
9/21/2005 c1 73Rozlin
that's sad... my story, Forest of Secrets, follows the same idea (rape by priests) but i can only put the prolouge on here...
9/5/2005 c1 euphemismsforlukewarmtragedies
oh wow. i am speechless. this is beautifully written. very caustic, but it's wonderful. my stuttering will not allow me to say anything more than incoherent babble. this is going on faves.

(oh & thanks so much for your perpetual reviews. greatly appreciated :])
9/3/2005 c1 6Nobody-n-Particular
Very direct, bitter.
9/1/2005 c1 1a moth in lace
Urgh, that was so awesome. It was the kind of awesome where you're like "Ah, yes," kind of like... you needed something like that or you ate something delicious and now you're comfortably full. Very well done. The imagery was like whoa (hehe, sorry, my brain has been juiced already today, i've got nothing left) and muy muy powerful. Brava. Interesting concept too, me likee.

. marie
8/31/2005 c1 addie pray
Holy hypocrisy, I love this. It moves so quickly. When I read this, I didn't breathe. Not for detrimental purposes. I was so focused on the raw brilliance of this, I forgot.
8/31/2005 c1 ReggieLove
this is beautiful. and the truth is, the catholic religion (in all it's well-hidden little nooks and crannies) really is like this.
8/31/2005 c1 47i was a postcard
all i can say is...i don't know what i can say, actually. "shedONTHECROSSfor.the.wretched" what's a more powerful word for powerful? this is...yeah.
8/31/2005 c1 93Venustas iaceo
Wicked, but I should probably expect wickedness froma persephone, eh? Hehe. Personally I enjoy this poem quite a lot. Very unique style. 'ShedONTHECROSSfor.the.wretched.' seems a little off. Did you mean she'd died on the cross? Or actually mean shed? Just a tad lost me there, but that's okay because I love the poem anyways.
8/30/2005 c1 9Tonight Josephine
Wow. That's... truly amazing. Amazing. No words would do it justice.
8/29/2005 c1 52AboveTheSalt
very moving. i like your style & aim. the parentheses, run-on words, capitalization etc. camouflage the words in a way, making it easier for the reader to "swallow". kind of distracts, but in a necessary way. the poem would be far too point-blank without it. i think this is the first poem i've seen where this kind of style was almost necessary instead of just a good addition. kudos.

-salt.
8/29/2005 c1 26pneumothorax
Strong.
8/29/2005 c1 GypsyMothra
Wow. Great with the ducttape and Christianity. Great poem.
8/29/2005 c1 63lackluster
how can i not agree. really, sometimes i feel like inventing my own religion.

very very very very well written, i'm just wondering what could have possibly inspired this. curious.
8/29/2005 c1 24Moonjava
That is terrifying but beautifully written. There is just so much power in this. In so few words.
20 Page 1 2 Next »