for Broken Ecstasy

4/12/2006 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
there shouldn't even be a word called hate...too tragic.

~Sorrow~
10/6/2005 c1 64not sure yet
aw, that was so sad and heartbreaking, it's like a story told in poetry form, i dont know, i like that, a very mournful piece, lots of emotion going around, nicely done
9/21/2005 c1 8ValkyrieRavenfeather
OMG, that is so SAD. Thank you for reviewing Dungeon...it's so nice to find a pro-gay poet on the Internet. I'm not very good at poetry addressing political issues, but BELIEVE me, if I could write like this, I'd have posted it. Good job on this.
9/13/2005 c1 32Mackenzie Anderson
... I am breathless. If I could write as beautifully as you do, I could express exactly how much I love this poem. But I can't, so I'll settle for telling you that you're one of the most talented writers I've ever come across. i wish I could describe things the way you do.
9/12/2005 c1 14method acting
Il ike how you seperated it into parts, thatwas clever. Lovely peice. Great job.

PSDo you play violin? I saw you like them...
9/7/2005 c1 23Contender
Wow, I like it a lot. People are so hateful, it drives me nuts. Thanks for expressing it. And thanks for the review.

~Contender
9/7/2005 c1 Martin Peterson
Indeed a true message.

Matt
9/3/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
really interesting & cool format
9/1/2005 c1 Drea-le-Fox
I nearly cried reading this. This is absouluely amazing (please excuse spelling).
9/1/2005 c1 35Infinity Plus One
Cruel, but wonderful. WEll done.
8/30/2005 c1 93Venustas iaceo
Hate crimes, so common, so tragic. Beautiful moral in the background of this. However, I think "Tolerence- Does that word mean something anymore?" was the most powerful phrase to me. I love it. It'd pulled the story together to me.
8/30/2005 c1 169flaming.footprints
Powerful, honest, and sorrowful. You challenged a dangerous subject, and I admire you for it. Thanks and good job ^.^ Going on favourites

~Shavo
8/30/2005 c1 141AllyCred
WOW this is very powerful...hate is one of the things in this society that people have and they no longer care what there actions do to hurt others...this was really well written and brought tears to my eyes...well done. lots of love ~AllyCred~
8/30/2005 c1 63lackluster
so vivid, it's amazing. so powerful, it's mesmerizing. so beautiful. i love it.
8/30/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
vivid and utterly divine. so powerful.

~* noelle