for Grounded to Short

9/1/2008 c1 1claireponcherrii
this is so cute
11/18/2007 c5 1Jevanminx
Hell that is such a nasty place to leave it. Please update soon I wanna see what happens.

JM
8/16/2007 c5 Aims11085
Hey! So, I realize it's been a while (okay, like .. 2 years) but is there ANY chance that you'll come back to us, and this story? It's fantastic and we haven't even met the baseball boy yet! Hopefully all is well and you will make a surprise return one day! Until then - I'm adding this to my favorites!

-Amy
10/10/2006 c5 1violet-eyez
so when will the baseball player enter the fic?
7/10/2006 c5 Bob
This looks like the beginning of another fab baseball story! You going to continue with it? Please? Pretty please?
3/30/2006 c2 Meg
ooh...Trent...i miss him! lol...

this story seems awesome so far as well...
1/9/2006 c5 1Thursday's Chance
I really like where this story is going. You have good development and don't throw everything out at once. I'm really curious to where this story is headed.
12/11/2005 c5 4FLGMadisonW
i love you and i think you're amazing. more later when i'm coherently awake.
11/22/2005 c5 BKGal
I'm trying to picture which Braveheart impression...hmm...I'm curious as to what's going to happen...if Patrick is the guy pulled up from the minors.
11/22/2005 c4 BKGal
I like the way you've been consistenly and evenly writing from everyone's point of view. These are the kind of stories I prefer...hate the POV switching...loathe it, but love you!
11/22/2005 c3 BKGal
So funny how I totally know how Alexa feels...um frightenly enough, I've been in her situation a few times. Not good. Look, I have a break so I'm reading!
11/9/2005 c5 Guest
Aww, such a cute chapter! I love how Alexa and Patrick's relationship is developing and I think they're making a very good couple.

Aww, why does Alexa have a voice in her head? Give in to Patrick, Alexa, give in!
11/8/2005 c5 1Madcow13
Or Patrick could be bumped up from the minors... Eh, I dunno. I don't really like Patrick much, I dunno why. Anyway, nice chaper, update soon.
11/7/2005 c5 3kat6528
sounds good so far. can't wait for the next chapter!
11/6/2005 c5 1Aquarius21
O! That is a good movie. LOL. But awesome chapter... them kinky little critters!
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »