for Hiring a Hooligan

4/15/2013 c4 2TayMor
Listen, thank you SO much for making me feel like an idiot... haha! I didn't do chemistry, so the majority of this stuff makes me feel like freakin Dodo bird, but its so damn interesting I can't make myself care! Hahaha ME LOVE THIS!
4/15/2013 c3 TayMor
I hate you because I am conscious that I'll never be smart enough to write a character as cool as Jane...
4/15/2013 c1 TayMor
Hehehehe! The last part made me laugh because the whole chapter had me giggling already!
4/4/2013 c1 17Minkaos
Oh my God, this chapter was absolutely hilarious! Jane is such an interesting character and I really like her!
3/27/2013 c13 zephybite
omg; I just - I just don't know what to say. This was the most unique piece of fiction that I've ever read (in a good way, of course) and I loved the main characters so much. Especially Jane. Damn, I think that girl rubbed off on me! Now, in school, I speak like some child prodigy. ..I also crack random math and science jokes that I learned from this but- anyways - *cough cough*

Anyhow. I just wanna say that, if you actually understand what Jane's on about, this has the potential to be the funniest story ever. Keep on writing! 33
3/25/2013 c13 1DeadlyKitten2021
HA! I absolutely LOVED THIS, i got a little confused with some of the mathy/sciencey talk lolz but thats okay ;P
3/23/2013 c5 bettyboop1124
I don't feel stupid at all. I find it entertaining, that even though I don't understand 99% of what's being said, the story still flows perfectly. That makes you a genius in my book. It's the funniest story I've ever read. I love all the characters.
3/22/2013 c3 Guest
It's official. I'm going to marry Janie...amazingly written my friend. I cannot stop laughing
3/22/2013 c4 bettyboop1124
Still laughing. (sinus dripping and I think I teed myself)
3/22/2013 c3 bettyboop1124
I was going to opt out in the beginning because I could not understand some of your references. The seem to revolve around foods that I don't know. lol But I said what the heck and forged on. I have done nothing but laugh since. I have never seen anything like this before. You could do some serious damage as a comedienne to a room full of geeks and culinary chefs!
3/15/2013 c4 The Fuzy Llama1
Avagadro's number is 6.023 x 1023. The number Jane says is a mix between it and Planck's constant, but more importantly, her number was to the -23 which is infinitesimally small rather than the correct 1023, which, if it were made of real, mammalian moles, would be enough moles to form a huge, meaty planet composed of moles flattened and mashed under the force if their own combined gravity. Just want to keep the record straight as a
concerned chemistry major. ;)
2/20/2013 c1 Guest
Dont know if you read reviews but I'd like to point out that there's a story being posted on Wattpad called "The bad boy lives in my room". While the plot is not the same as yours, there's a bunch of similarities between the characters in both stories. Their behavior is uncannily familiar to Jane's.

I consider your characters unique and this is quite possibly the best story on this site, therefore I'd hate for someone to steal your awesome creation. 3
2/10/2013 c5 Nivi
Oh my helping spirits and ancestors are all laughing their asses off!
" "Lemme see your bra."

I blinked at her. "X squared?"" had me laughing so hard, and then the rest of it made me laugh so much that I woke my sister...! Because apparently I've been reading this until 2 o'clock in the morning.
This story is better than an episode of Big Bang Theory and Doctor Who combined...! (Not that is exists to begin with...)
2/10/2013 c3 Nivi
Seriously, best thing I've read in a while! It is also the first story I read on fictionpress...!
But all of this really takes me back to my high school chemistry classes so thanks for making me remember all the fun I had then!
A lot of exclamation marks! But thank you for a wonderful read...aaaand on to the next chapter...!
2/4/2013 c13 Mihoro
So cute! I really loved this story. The characters are great, Jane is such an adorable weirdo. A really fantastic read, I would definitely recommend it. :D
2,359 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »