for Hiring a Hooligan

10/2/2005 c5 sitabird
I have to say, this has to be the weirdest, funniest, GREATEST story I've EVER read! You cant even imagine how excited I am about the next chapter. It's sad really. PLEASE update soon!~Sita
10/2/2005 c5 r-uciel
great chappie! I was laughing mi butt off when u delcared janie got a hickie! anyways update quick?

pweety plz
10/2/2005 c5 thecatsmeow
omg this story is so friggin funny! You create like the perfect comedic mental picture.. haha! I love your characters, they are all so freakin cool! This was an awesome chapter... can't wait to see what happens!
10/2/2005 c5 Claire-a-bell
So I think this is one of my top three all time favorite stories on fictionpress... ever. Seriously. I'm kind of mad this isn't a book I found in the store because waiting for your updates is killing me. I like that you admit the fact that you don't know what she is talking about, it makes us all feel better I think. Jane is beyond hilarious, Rafe is cool and I love how he calls her Janie for some reason. Plus, I think I'm starting to love Lucan as well. Bianca is extremely sweet as well. You have one of the most interestesting and diverse casts of characters that I have ever run across. Please update ASAP so that I do not have to remain in suspense on how all of this works out.
10/2/2005 c5 virgo-valentina
I adore yur story it makes me laugh! lol...its so light hearted. Oh and can i say that IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH Lucan! Im mean Rafe is cute and all but Lucan screams sex appeal!
10/2/2005 c4 4Daydreamer294
I can't remember the last time a story made me laugh this much and it is hilarilous in an intelligent way too. So props to you for doing such a wonderful job with this story.

Jane is the most unique character ever, I really like how she is loyal to Suri who is another awesome character and is not one of those nervous girls who get embarressed or frigid with the opposite sex. How did you ever think of all these smart jokes.

It kind of made me feel dumb because although I know most of the things Jane says, I can only vaguely remember them. Heh. It would be really weird but at the same time really fun to have someone like Jane as a friend.

And Rafe (awesome name btw) is such a great character too. He he an Italian that looks Irish, who has blue eyes neva seen one b4 but sounds absolutely adorable and freckles! Cute! :o)

Ok, I will save more praise for this story for the next chapter. A chapter per week did you say? Wow, I am definitely looking forward to more Jane and Rafe and his brothers. Hope you update soon.

~daydreamer294~
10/1/2005 c4 Oh-are-ay-en-gee-ee
Oh. My. God.This is quite possibly one of the best stories I've read on fictionpress. I love the whacky and surreal characterisation and the hilarious character interplay. Awesome, awesome jokes especially -

"Doing Calculus on an empty stomach gives me the runs for some reasn... that burnt sienna kind that makes shitty toilet water plop up on your arse. Mass times acceleration equals force, if you know what I mean."

Oh well done, well done indeed. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
9/30/2005 c4 141sunshower
hahaha nice. I wonder how you manage to think up all Jane's little sayings, they're extremely clever.
9/29/2005 c4 crossedoutlove
gah i heart your story to bits. jane's just so freaking hilarious

squeeness =]

please update soon xD
9/28/2005 c2 chemical romantic
I love Grandma and I wish Mrs. Shah was my mum. I wish I lived in the world which is int his story. It's so funky!
9/28/2005 c1 chemical romantic
I love love love your characters to the end of eternity.! They are so adorable!
9/28/2005 c4 10Ridley Jack
Oms, so incredibly funny! I mean, nerd stories like this usually are, but the way you use sayings that have equations in them (I won't even try to repeat them) is just so unique, refreshing, something new, y'know? So thank you dearly for writing this story, and I do wish that you want to and will continue.
9/28/2005 c4 9i am pookie
no really. this is absolutely amazing. holy crapola. i am so inlove with it story. definitely like one of my favorites - the writing, the character development - totally outstanding. i'm awed and shocked and love the references to indian culture! i have an obsession with such things :)

keep it up - these updates and update soon! i cant wait. u have no idea...omg ... i love u?
9/28/2005 c4 7Salt and Vinegar Pringles
He he! That was fantastic update! And I was just wondering... is all that stuff she says like... real and meaningful? Or is it a whole bunch o' crap? Because it makes her sounds terrifically intelligent and I love Lucan... it's superb that he's some maths and science whizz! And I heart Rafe; he's sneaky!
9/27/2005 c4 2Typesour
Eep! You are a genius! I want this story in paperback, stat, so i can just admire it and touch it (I'm a creep, I aceept that). Man, I laughed so mucho in this chapter it's unbelievable. That Jane is like a drug that makes ya deliriously happy. She's just so funny and she certainly got a lot of action in this chapter. Like showing her bra for the second time, which was curious because I don't understand why that girl just had to have another glimpse, and then science/math-flirting with Lucan (who sounds H.O.Double T's) and then of course the ending with that Rafe, who I definitely can't help but drool over, and then all of the compliments. It was great. Yeah, I love where this story is going and I can't wait for the next update!
2,359 « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 .. Last Next »