for Hiring a Hooligan

9/10/2005 c1 11Never Knows Best
Hah! I love the end of the first paragraph. "People avoided me because my favourite colour was brown" Cracked me up! And really sums up the weirdness of your protagonist. As does the chewing on the eraser thing.And Billy Talen may not be punk but they still kick ass. (Oh Ben, you're so ugly but I love you anyway *sigh*)I am amused that she actually considers showing him her bra. Tee hee.I love that Rafe is cute. It's rather ironic.Her Grandmother brews her own beer? Her Grandma is cool!Or I guess I mean itchy don’t I? Scratching’s what you do once the itching happens. It’s always been a confusing matter to me, like papaya and jackfruit, mostly ‘cause I don’t like either. My neighbour’s gynaecologist said that papaya smells like a woman’s hooch and that’s probably why he gets woodies around tropical fruit salad." Please excuse me whilst I die laughing.I’d do it myself but sometimes I have trouble opening heavy doors because my arms are like linguini, all limp and weak and good to chew on but not having a lotta taste. Know what I mean Jelly Bean?" This girl is definitely strange and I love her for it. It's so funny that she just fearlessly starts up random conversations with people she doesn't know, even if she did have a reason. Not your typical weirdo. I want to take her home.I adore Janie's slang.I'm in love now. Must read next chapter. Expect another long review in about...twenty minutes
9/10/2005 c2 dancingintherain
haha this is cute- ur main character is so quirky its so hard not to like her...mm im indian too =P

neways cant wait for ur next update!
9/10/2005 c2 justcallmebubba
lol. Hitting a hen to get eggs really works? Good update,Jane's Grandma cracks me up. I love this story! I can't wait til the next chapter!=D
9/10/2005 c2 4Karuli
lmao, hope you update soon.
9/10/2005 c2 CheesyBiscuits
eating eggs when you have curry goat? hm...haent tried tath before, but i'll be sure to next time i have it!

good chapter! i love Ma and grandma! update soon!
9/10/2005 c2 141sunshower
goodness me! I've never read such an unusual character in my life. It's absolutely hilarious.
9/10/2005 c2 8sealednectar
What does he mean he wants her! Uh, the story's great, update soon!
9/10/2005 c2 1Greengurl
OMG... this story is fucking awsome. Update Update Update Update Update
9/10/2005 c2 Carter Tachikawa
Ah, gotta love Indian parents and their stories. Your dad's hen story is certainly more interesting than my mother steping on a cactus while she was barefoot.

Anyway, I'm loving this story, it's a nice, slightly humorous from GDD (which I also love). I'm interested to see what will happen next. Namely, I want to see someone get beat up. Ha!

Dammit, you also made me hungry for Indian food too: pakoras, dahiwada, idlis, dosas, the works. Anyway, keep writing this. It makes my weeks much more brighter.

~CT
9/10/2005 c2 nothingyouneedtoknow
This is hilarious and so original. I love the grandmother and the Shahs. So cool! Can't wait for the next chapter.
9/10/2005 c2 1Erin Maureen
awesome second chapter i laughed many times i like the mom and grandma' there super funny! keep up the good work and update soon!
9/10/2005 c2 2Once upon a smile
Wow! Another awesome chapter! I love it.. the characters are strong and it's just a great storyline and has lovely little extra bits like the story about the chicken, now that was funny! And it was true - absolutely brilliant! Grandma Rules, seriously... they all do! This is deffinately going on my faves list!
9/10/2005 c2 jamie
the story is totally weird. and jane seems real nerdy.
9/9/2005 c2 kazahana
I can't believe you updated so fast! This was such an entertaining chapter; Jane's grandma, Suril and his mom were hilarious. They made up for the lack of cute Rafe in this chapter.
9/9/2005 c2 1DuchessYappingDog
The chicken was constipated! Hahaha... I like the story so far. It's really fun. :D
2,359 « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155 156 157 .. Last Next »