for Hiring a Hooligan

9/4/2005 c1 Carter Tachikawa-I'll never be logged in when you update
And yet another great story from the ever so great Deena. I get this giddy feeling inside me whenever I see you've updated or you have something new. GDD, SC (which I am reading, I just suck at reviewing), and now this...each one different from the last. M, I like it. I'm curious to see what will happen next. I need more updates! Hop to it!

~CT
9/4/2005 c1 6Secretive
Oh my Lord, I love it! Jane is so crazy that I love her. Can't wait to see why Rafe said what he did. ^.^ Update soon, please!
9/4/2005 c1 kazahana
Great first chapter. Jane sure is entertaining! Too bad Rafe's elaboation of how he wants Jane was interrupted. What does Jane look like?
9/4/2005 c1 AneeDegoraRose
That was so great! I love it!
9/4/2005 c1 2rewind regrets
omg I'm so gonna be glued to the PC waiting for your update..this story rocks to the extreme!
9/4/2005 c1 65dancingintherain
AWW cute cute plot! love it- am xited for your next chapter! hurry and update!
9/4/2005 c1 1murky
Hello! =) heh, when I saw an author's update, I thought it'd be "the gravedigger's daughter", which it isn't, but this was a treat. Actually, I think it's just that I like your writing, so anything's good. Shall hope real hard that you'll update both stories! haha. A huge change in tone from your other story. That has such a sombre, depressing feeling. This on the other hand, is immensely amusing =) The way Jane thinks is.. whoa. haha. FUNNY. hmm, doesn't he have a girlfriend though? Obviously, someone was lying. He doesn't seem to be the bad type though. We shall see! The last part was reallyreally funny. Just makes Jane all the more interesting. yeah, she may have no social skills, but BECAUSE of that, she's "less afraid" of what I think is the social construct. Like, she doesn't really seem to care what other people think of her, etc. So she's not so bound by the "rules" of society. haha, ok, I think I'm talking loads of rubbish. Shall just (try to) wait patiently for your next update! =)
9/4/2005 c1 queen-of-forks
i loved it! quirky's the word for it i think, looking forward to more too... well cyaz!
9/3/2005 c1 141sunshower
hahaha, that's hilarious!
9/3/2005 c1 moola
long chapter,italian stallion ga-ga
9/3/2005 c1 Moo
Hey great start, cant wait for the next chapter
9/3/2005 c1 em
classic - Jane rocks
9/3/2005 c1 MzTurner04
This story is really great so far! Really funny and entertaining...a piece of barb wire, around his neck?
9/3/2005 c1 MmmKayy
Great story so far. Jane's funny as hell. PLEASE update soon and give me something to laught about.
9/3/2005 c1 11gravity of being green