for Hiring a Hooligan

8/1/2012 c1 1Gretel Snaps
This is so amazing... I mean it's been probably years since this was finished.. but I love it. I love it. I love how you're unafraid of talking about 'races' and you remind me of Mark Twain - you seriously write how people really talk REALLY well. 8D
7/19/2012 c3 NavyBlueHoney
Rereading this because this story warrants a second read. And because it's so effing funny.
Funny how you come across things you didn't notice the first time round. Like how awesomely blunt this is written. And how freaking freaky Jane is.
Still love it though.
7/16/2012 c13 Guest
Awesome story! I can't wait for more from Jane and Rafe!
7/13/2012 c13 5Marjulie
Oh man, this is the kind of story that you wish you could read on forever. I already miss Jane's incomprehensible - to the average IQ - rambling and Rafe's everything. They are so good together!
7/12/2012 c13 2my.mind.speak
WOW, she's like the female version of Sheldon and I can't help it but the opening credits of Big Bang Theory kept playing on my mind before reading every chapter.. Haha. This is GREAT! AWESOME! What up.. I really loved reading this even though I was reading half of this with a very clueless face and I'm pretty sure it's Jane's fault. haha. Anyway, I super love this! :D
7/6/2012 c13 13morphine and lollipops
It is five fifty eight AM and I have yet to sleep and it's all because of this story. Some where around Chapter 10 my internet died and I had to restart and wait thirty minutes but holy frick this was so worth it. I read all of it in one go, start to beginning, and it was positively AMAZING. the best part is I just took physics and calc, so I understood quite a bit of her references. I'm also in love with Lucan. Anyway, this story is perfection, I absolutely loved it.
7/3/2012 c5 3yoursillygirl
THIS. IS. AWESOME. You have NO F***ING idea how much awesomeness your novel is. I love it I love it I LOVE IT! And I'm seriously considering showing a few snippets (esp your bio prayer) to my high school bio teacher. She'd really get a kick out of that. Haha! Thank you!
7/3/2012 c13 1Pursephone
This is the second time I've read this whole thing and its just as good or even better now. Jane was a great character, I loved her awesomeness. Through the whole story you were able to weave in funny moments, that were sometimes unexpected, adding to the over all coolness of this. I really like the idea an epilogue thing.
Keep writing! M-Q-S789
6/29/2012 c13 NavyBlueHoney
This was bloody effing hilarious. I think I creeped myself out a little with the amount of laughing this little baby gave me. Point is, it was funny. And Jane is so out of this world. Hats off to your creativity.
Cheers ;)
6/27/2012 c5 1ForeverisGone13
this is literally one of the best stories I have ever read :) All the characters are amazing and I love how original Jane is !
6/25/2012 c13 angelic123
& there we go. Marathon-ed & now it's 2am. :X Haha.

Loved the characters. Loved the plot. It was a refreshing start to my summer.

Once again, thank you for writing it.
6/25/2012 c5 angelic123
This...is one of the funniest and most UNIQUE stories I've ever read. What's even better: I UNDERSTAND THE JOKES...aside from the ones related to physics. Let's not talk about physics.

I'm completely addicted. I love your characters; I love Jane! Thank you for writing this!

- Okay. Back to reading. ;)
6/25/2012 c1 No name
The most hilarious chapter I have ever read lol
6/23/2012 c8 ooglemac
"Because Katrina would hibernate her cuticles into my retinas all winter long." I took a good gulp of juice and spilled it down my front. "Shitcakes, the juice urinated on my boobular region." I sucked juice out of my zip-up sweater. It was mostly hairy with a splash of citrus.

The painters certainly weren't in, as the British would say.

I had to giggle as I walked past a group of chattering girls sitting on top of the monkey bars. "It's just such a funny slang of saying that menstruation is occurring," I told them and giggled on.

soooo funny! love your writing- :D
6/21/2012 c13 Aspired Writer
Oh my god, that was amazing!

I love Rafe and Jane. They are different, yet so perfect for one another.

Thank you so much for this story. I read it all in one sitting and enjoyed every single part of it.

Definitely a favourite!