for Hiring a Hooligan

1/17/2012 c3 soccersam
I am seriously questioning your comprehension of the English language. If this is supposed to be some sort of slang it's horrible; what is the point if people can't understand half of it. In addition this is the furthest thing from funny which I think you're trying to be. All in all I simply can not read this any longer.
1/4/2012 c13 Potter tribute
Damn cool story! :D
1/2/2012 c4 songstar13
Yeah, too lazy to log in on my phone. But the guy's name is pythagorus...;)

Anyway, great story. Jane is such an oddball!
12/26/2011 c13 2A.J. Saunders
I'm not sure I can say anything that you haven't heard before with those 2000 reviews. I'm not really sure if you'll ever read this review, since you seem to have disappeared from the fictionpress world.

Those reviews are well deserved, though. You are honestly one of, if not the most talented fictionpress author I've read. That's saying something, since I've read nearly all of the authors from the hall of fame, as well as many more.

I was feeling sick to the point where I was almost vomiting this morning, but I pretty much forgot all about it when I began reading this. I loved the chemistry, maths and physics jokes! I don't know how you came up with them all, considering you said you aren't good at maths or science. Saying that, though, I do consider myself to be quite intelligent and I understand that some people who don't understand the jokes wouldn't have had as much of a blast reading this as I did, since the humour was really the main point for me.

Anyway, you'll be sorely missed around here. I'll hold out for the possibility that you might come back. :)
12/21/2011 c13 Nirvanax
HOLY SHIT! I am in love with and have decided that we shall be wed vaasaairrr soon! And it will be an absolutely fantabulous affair because you shall read to me this story, and many of your others because, if I do say so my self, you are amazing and so is your writing! We will have children and you can name them of choosing, Severn and astra if you wish, just keep giving me books that you have written! Also may we adopt Janie? She can bring along whoever she pleases to, I love almost as much ad I love you for writing about her, I love her family and her life and her sheer balls, man, HER BALLS are awesome! I am now going to devour your profile in thy hopes the hath written'th more stories! I love you, I love this, I love Janie, even if on many occasion I have wanted to shake he pretty little knowledge jam-packed brain of hers so that common sense would happen to fall in to place there, bit that's what's so endearing! This has made laugh vaaaaiirr much, my friend, vaaaairrr much! Xx
12/12/2011 c13 BelltdieKatze
I loved your story!

Janie was awesome, though probably impossible. But still!

I'm Indian, though I don't know Gujarati, and my mom would probably take a chappal to some guy if he beat me up, for sure. :)

And I guess I'm a nerd, and proud of it, cause I got all the science-y references in your story. Every. Single. One. Some of them didn't make complete sense, but no worries.

I was kinda rooting for Lucan the whole time. Oh well. Shall tootle off to read his story now.

Keep on writing!
11/23/2011 c13 1lamp
well, i dont know how many times ive read this now - but i started reading this when i just started secondary school (so i would have been around 13 i think) and of course, though i did not understand a word of the science and maths babble, i did enjoy the romantic plot

i have now been 18 for a couple of months and i decided to reread this and - to my joy i actually understood most of what you were talking about! turns out my first semester of my first year of studying chemistry and physics at university has payed off! i also understood all of the innuendos ;D

and it also kinda makes me feel smart that i have the same intelligence as Janie and im only, at the most, a year older XD (eventhough she is a fictional character :S lol)

anyway, i congradulate you on this masterpiece! xx
11/3/2011 c13 Lucky Number Thirteen
I absolutely ADORES this story.

I loved Janie's awkwardness, weirdness, and intelligence. She just makes me laugh so much what with her blabbing and odd actions.

Rafe's such a cutie, too! Very lovable character, and I love how he's so sweet to his dear Janie.

Loved the plot, characters, and EVERYTHING.
11/3/2011 c12 Lucky Number Thirteen
That bitch Katrina has to ruin everything, huh? Damn, she makes me want to slap her in the face so frigging bad. I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't mind. And, I feel kind of sorry for Conner even though he wasn't the friendliest person on Earth. Maybe Rafe overdid it?
11/3/2011 c11 Lucky Number Thirteen
I loved how Katrina... "explained" herself or whatchamacallit in this chapter. I always thought she was just some whore, but now I understand (and sort of pity) her.
11/3/2011 c9 Lucky Number Thirteen
I'm no lesbo, but I'm in love with Jane's awkwardness.
11/3/2011 c9 stoojam
I've been trying to find the words to praise this story, but it's so bloody fantastic that I'm speechless!

You are a genius.
11/2/2011 c6 Lucky Number Thirteen
I loathe Katrina. Can't she just go away and get married with Jane's sedimentary rock?
11/2/2011 c4 Lucky Number Thirteen
I LOVE your dynamic characters.

Rafe is way too adorable for his own good.

Jane is weirdly funny.

AND Lucan's just awesome!
11/2/2011 c3 Lucky Number Thirteen
Janie's hilarious. I love the part wherein she offered to show her bra to the chick who caught them.
2,359 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »