for Hiring a Hooligan

9/16/2011 c2 8CrazyCowgirl101
OMG. This is freaking hilarious! And the chicken story is true? Even better! N
9/16/2011 c6 youths
OH. that's what S day is.

Baaaaaaaaarium, today I was at a store-Rite Aid-and here comes this cute guy who could have made the best Rafe ever! but I think he was sort of stocky for about a 5'7'' height, but I only gave him one glance and quickly turned around since he was coming near me. (it'd be rude to oogle him that close!)

this guy had more of a roundish/square head, and the thin line of facial hair, so maybe it was a mix of Guido and Lucan. not too sure what face shapes your characters have, though.

but yeah. this guy had a smile that would make a girl swoon, and I thought I should let you know.
9/15/2011 c4 youths
you are so Havarti.

"You're such a little fucking chimney sweep. You keep stealing those potatoes and one day you'll have enough to make passage back to Belfast."

what transpires in your brain to create such humor? it's like you've taken all that is funny and stuffed it into this story so you can admire your (stolen) handiwork. very admirable!

I'm still confused as to what "S" day is. (then again, maybe you mentioned it, and I missed it.) …and I tried googling "cords" to figure out what you mean by that-I'm guessing pants.. with a nickname taken from the belt loops? they should make a Canadian/European/American (slang) translator because I feel like my educated guesses don't count when you're involved, lol.
9/14/2011 c3 youths
"'I don't need to pick you up Janie, I've already got you.'

What pomp and arrogance."

more like womp and sa-WOON. I am surprised you haven't yet used "strumpet" somewhere; you gotta keep up girl, it's alREAdy the third chapter!

(I'm still confused about Jane's ethnicity. hmmmm.)
9/14/2011 c2 youths
whaaaaaat is going on here!

I love your unique writing style! it reminds me of the way I talk, haha. your characters are so refreshing and liberated, and just free to be who they want (other than Suril's predicament) and I'm sitting here thinking, "wow, I want to be their friends."

yaaaayyyyyyyy
9/10/2011 c13 Whatsoever
LOVEEEE! LOVE! LOVE! :D

I was almost depressed that it ended so soon :( couldnt get enough of it :D
9/1/2011 c12 15Ice Bubble
*snifflewiffle*
9/1/2011 c4 Ice Bubble
I'm cracking up all the time. You really get into character. :)
9/1/2011 c3 Ice Bubble
This story is just too damn hilarious!
8/30/2011 c13 Rosedreamer101
LOL that one bed scene was hot. but jee, i wonder what janie looks like... o.O but LOL, i hardly understood a thing she said, kinda just skimmed passed it. i have no idea how you wrote all that. you must...really be into chemistry and math...or something...LOL
8/16/2011 c13 A
I laughed my protons off. There isn't much more I can say other than thanks for writing this, I needed a good story to read! I'll definitely be checking out more of your stuff.
8/15/2011 c13 2AndSoItBegins
D'aawwww!

I loved this

Though I have to say, I read Lucan's story first, and it makes me sad to see Jane end up with Rafe,

After seeing how much he really cares about her

But I looooove him and Navleen, and I'm hoping you'll update soon...?

*looks at author with hopeful eyes*
8/9/2011 c13 fanficworm023
Wheewww.. shitzzy after reading this story it felt like I Ignored all my teachers in school and I didnt even pay attention to whatever they are teaching... hahaha.. you seriously killed all my brain cells with all that knowledge about chemistry physics or whatever scientific you have there..

JANE is one smart ass weirdo girl where she's basically telling you, "you find me weird?, then i find you DUMB you cant even understand what im saying"LOLs

while RAFE i love this guy, He saw what others cant see in JANIE.

I love this story I just feel I need to tell you that..

Now I need to clean my brain with the Info's you've pushed in it.. hahahha
8/9/2011 c13 fanficworm023

while RAFE i love this guy, He saw what others cant see in JANIE.

I love this story I just feel I need to tell you that..

Now I need to clean my brain with the Info's you've pushed in it.. hahahha
8/4/2011 c6 NicerTwin
God i love this story. jane's wacky and all types of unique. I'm so proud of myself for knowing whatever the hell she's saying half of the time cuz i just took a chemistry course this summer, lol. but seriously, her flossing habits are nastay. is she autistic?
2,359 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »