for Hiring a Hooligan

8/4/2011 c13 Shadow Kissed Twilight
Oh man, I loved it and actually learned a little (being that I looked up some stuff to get a better grasp). Jane and Rafe are just too a-dork-a-ble. :3 Grandma and Ma, as I had said before, are completely riotous. Over-all, it is a very wicked story. :)

-Shadow
8/4/2011 c7 Shadow Kissed Twilight
Lovely X-men reference. Made my day. :) Whoever flamed you is crazy, there are always going to be shitty cliques, no matter where you go, and yes, some of them are racially related. :P Look at the world people, it's stupid and full of crap like that.
8/4/2011 c2 Shadow Kissed Twilight
Damn! I absolutely love Ma and Grandma, both of them seem like the type not to mess with. Totally awesome. :)
7/30/2011 c13 LovelyMelancholicBaby
This is one of the best stories that I have read! It's REALLY funny!It's my first time to review a story in FP, although i really wanted to. I was just too lazy to do so. But after I read your story, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to review, so thank you for helping me get through the lovin'-it-but-too-lazy-to-review-phase. Good job!
7/22/2011 c13 CutieSOS
This is story cracked me up. i dont know half of what Jane says but thats fine.

your story was super fantastic.
7/15/2011 c13 i-wish-i-had-wings
i can't believe i haven't reviewed this one yet! this is my second time reading HaH, it's just sooo good! a real "feel-good" story! i don't know how many times it's made me laugh out loud xD and i must say that i ADORE jane =p another one of my favorite characters is the bra-girl, that was hilarious xD and suril's dad measuring the grass, lol. i must say i'm completely jealous of jane, i'd love to have a grandma like that!she's just sooo cool! i felt really sorry for kristina though, to think she was worthless without a boyfriend...that doesn't change the fact that she is an insecure bitch though, i hope she stays single for a while and finds herself. and i KNOW she's not a real person, but i have a vivid imagination =p anyways, thank you very much for this wonderful story and if you ever get it published, let me know and i'll buy it in a snap!
7/6/2011 c13 e.j.green
Great story!
7/4/2011 c13 1Sachi Nehme
No matter how many times I read this, I just fall in love with the plot and characters all over again.

Janie is brilliant. And completely socially inept. The best combination ever to make her lovable. You did a fantastic job writing and conceptualizing this.
6/30/2011 c4 Anon
Love Love Love Love Love your story! It's probably the most cooltastic nerdy thing I've ever read in my entire life. How do you even think up a character like Janie? The limit as the integral of this story approaches finish by a factor of awesome is clearly : FLIPTASTIC.

On a side note, I've never found a better reason to know all the random Chem/Phys/Calc stuff till now: At last! I can totally feel in the square root about all your jokes. A Bohr! A Bohr! My kingdom for a Bohr!

Side note squared: Polygons less than 180 degrees DO actually exist. They exist in Non-Euclidean curved space which just so happens to be large spaces such as on Earth! It's the reason why the shortest distance between two points ISN'T always a straight line! Hence, geodesics. Learned that little tidbit from Euclid's Window by Leonard Mlodinow just a bit ago.

Another reason your story induces intellectual sublimation in me? (As if I needed another one). I happen to be a Chem E Major as well! Or at least a Chem E hopeful this fall. God bless the fact that there are writers such as you in this world! It gives us nerds a raison d'etre. :D
6/26/2011 c13 leavemeialone
AH . . . I really love this story. I finally got a chance to read it and it was AMAZING. I love Jane and her innocence with her weirdness. I love her obliviousness. I love that I keep learning in this story. When I actually get the stuff she says, I feel so GOOD! :D All my calculus and chemistry stuff sure paid off. I also really like Rafe. He is such a sweetie to her. I like how he finally gets to know her and really likes her for who she is, even her weird tidbits. He gets turned on by her science and math stuff . . . yay! I like seeing another side of Katrina. I love her grandma, she is "da bomb dot com". :D She is awesome and hilarious. I thought Lucan was awesome, showing Jane that someone can truly like her. I like how he could understand what she says. I love seeing Rafe get jealous over Lucan. I tried using my hair to floss once, but it was a FAIL :( I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed this story and love all the characters. You did such an awesome job. Thanks for sharing this. :D
6/16/2011 c13 Lisa
The Best Story on FP!
6/15/2011 c13 holeyearmuffins
I'm so sad- I felt super accomplished whenever I understood Jane's references. But I'm happy that you reinvented everyone's image of 'Jane' being a plain name. This story is so unique and funny and quirky that I can't help but want to be like crazy, wacky Jane! Hahahaa
6/10/2011 c13 buznuz1
I loved this whole story. I loved that I actually learnt something while reading it (and it made me feel less guilty for putting of my math homework to finish it...) and guessing what all her various analogy's meant. I loved that Lucan was a totally realistic older brother, that liked her, but wouldn't get between her and Rafe. I love that she and Rafe matured throughout the plot and you could tell. She finally understood a bit more about people as human beings and not as a collection of carbon atoms. Long Story Short, its been a fanastic journey and thank you for taking us on it :)
6/8/2011 c13 ffh
haha xD love this story, even though i don't actually understand half (maybe even less) of the she's saying.. her grandma is epic !
6/5/2011 c1 TheLike
This...is...AWESOME! Why haven't I read this before? Christ I'm an idiot. Well at long last I'm enjoying it.
2,359 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »