for Hiring a Hooligan

12/3/2010 c13 2Spattergroit101
This is probably one of my most favorite stories on . I've read it a few times. I really love the dialogue and how witty it it. Its also so weird (in a good way, LOL) and had me in stitches a lot. Its definitely one of those quote worthy stories. I also loved the way it was written, its not exactly written so typical, I guess. I'm glad you finished it!
12/1/2010 c3 2SS Felton
i love this story its so humourous and the characters are well developed. have u eva thought abt puplishin? this is great work.
11/23/2010 c13 1MrsHellman
Great story really, fantastic, but I felt utterly dumb when she kept on talking about Science. I couldn't really understand anything out of it. However, thank you for writing, it's a great story, and you truly should consider publishing your works.

Cheers,

Mi.
11/22/2010 c13 8lillypad-hopper
I just really love this story, and that means a helluva lot because I really despise science and math and numbers and equations and Chemistry oh my gosh I hate chem so much, and Margaret Atwood is my favorite author and I love poetry pretty much the way Jane loves all that crap she's always talking about and hearing her bash literature and the humanities really made my heart sad, but I still loved the story anyway. So basically it's excenllent and fabtastic and a billion other thermonuclear Jane expressions of brilliance! Thanks for sharing :)
11/12/2010 c13 Rilan Morr
This is my like, third time rereading this and I've GOT to say that this was pure awesomeness. I love Rafe and how he couldn't really get a lot of the things Jane would say, ha. Loved this.
11/12/2010 c13 OrchidsAndVines
wow. janie is hell weird but im glad she got her happy ending. i dont really know how rafe can put up with her but i guess their awesome in their own way. but really shes weird and i love her
11/11/2010 c4 OrchidsAndVines
i love lucan already. and jane is such a big nerd
11/11/2010 c3 OrchidsAndVines
oh wow. june is bloody weird. sometimes it creeps me out but other times i laugh. because S day. seriously? i dont think weird brainiacs are even capable of that
11/10/2010 c1 littlemelonatplay
This chapter was hilarious! I laughed a lot at the actions Jane took, especially when trying to act all badass.
11/9/2010 c3 1rwolfe94
Oh god, I remember I was spending a few weeks up in Canada and my friends were hell bent of eating poutine for a week and after that they couldn't even look at it... anyways, I like your story so far! Jane is such a fun character to follow!
11/7/2010 c1 2Shaileigh
Just had to say that your story just made my entire weekend. Thanks for the laughs.
11/5/2010 c13 1Skela
Well it's 4 AM and I just stayed up far too late to read this entire thing. I loved it, though. Very different, and I was laughing out loud at times. Janie may be one of my all time favorite main characters, I must say!
11/4/2010 c1 Guest
i am scared to admit to myself that I understood nearly everything Jane referred to. shit. /geek
10/25/2010 c4 hotmessz
I'm so in love with this story. It's hella funny!
10/15/2010 c11 Alanisaur