for Hiring a Hooligan

9/26/2010 c6 Last Wish
Shoot, I don't understand half of what she's saying most of the time and I'm in my fourth year in college. What the cow hoots? Although I still find her extremely amusing.
9/23/2010 c13 5Disney Is Hardcore
Aww, wow!

That was an amazing ending, I liked how you tied up all the loose ends, so to speak. :)
9/23/2010 c10 Disney Is Hardcore
...a bit of pedantic-ness.

You said she took her shirt.. then something about him sliding his hands up the back of her shirt.

sorry :)
9/22/2010 c4 Disney Is Hardcore
I love janie. She's such a riot :D

Even though I understand less than nothing of what she's saying most of the time... I didn't take many sciences :)
9/22/2010 c1 Disney Is Hardcore
I love it!
9/21/2010 c13 1tsukiro
*swoon* Rafe is awesome. Janie is out of this world.

Your story was one of the best i have read on fp.
9/21/2010 c7 tsukiro
Grandma just got cooler. System of a Down is one of my favorite bands.
9/20/2010 c5 tsukiro
I absolutely love this story. I can't believe i haven't read it until now.
9/20/2010 c3 tsukiro
I've never laughed this much while reading a story. :))
9/17/2010 c5 6ithinkyourgay
wow! this story is awesome. it's interesting all the random facts that jane spurts out even though most of the time i don't understand them. the part where rafe taught her chemistry was eventful keep up the good work!
9/15/2010 c13 1Ms.Persephone
Wow...you have written the funniest fucking story. I absolutely loved it.
9/11/2010 c13 20purplehost
It took me four days to read this entire thing. But I loved it, probably because Janie was freaking crazy all the way. I'm just glad I found the story after you finished it. I can't imagine waiting two years for an update. As for Rafe, can you just imagine what it would be like if he and Janie had kids? Poor Rafe.
9/6/2010 c13 2Isamara
I wasn't necessarily up to deciphering all the maths/science stuff, but I love how you integrated it. Fantastic work, brilliant characters and fantastic writing! I loved it!
9/5/2010 c13 5XxZarahxX
ONe of the most original stories I've ever read here on FP. Loved it. All the main charachters was beautifully drawn, with their own presonal quirks.

Good work!
9/2/2010 c13 6aControversialSecret
I loved Janie

she's like the extreme version of me

I'm going to go read Lucan story right now

p.s. your awesome