for Hiring a Hooligan

8/25/2013 c14 Araglin
I'm so sorry that this happened and I'm extremely sad to see this story go, as well as the others. I just finished rereading this and remembering all of the reasons why I loved it is the first place. If you ever decide to publish this yourself after taking it down, I would definitely buy it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one! I'd also buy Marrying the 'Vitch' if you decide to finish it up and make it into an ebook as well. Please consider it as I really do love these stories and would be sad to never read them again! Best of luck with everything and I hope you hired your own hooligan to get your own justice on this scummy plagiarizer!
8/25/2013 c14 infinite101
Omg what an absolute knob! So shocked to here what happened, i tried to search it but couldnt find it so i hope its been taken down - if i come across it will definitely flame, It's so terrible that someone's tried to profit from your work!

Will be sad to see these awesome stories go but I completely understand, would you perhaps publish them elsewhere or remove them altogether?

Wish you the best of luck in your future writing!
8/25/2013 c14 6CetoAndromeda
Im areeinv with you wholeheartedly, ive read hiring a hooligan several times and its saved on my favourites and the Dickhead that is Andrew f***ing Pratt! Has ruined it, i want to kick him in the gonads very, very hard
8/25/2013 c1 jude-lost
Hi Deena! I'll be doing exactly what you've asked. So sorry this is happening to you. I hope it gets sorted out soon. It's sad you have to take ypur stories down bu I understand there is not other option. Good luck with everything.
8/25/2013 c14 Jo
that sucks, i love this story and will be sad to see it go
8/25/2013 c14 Lainex
Really sorry to hear that you're taking your stories down. I've followed your work since still had NC-17, and you were writing WeiƟ Kreuz and FF8 (wow, way to feel old, you and me both). Nostalgia brought me back to this fic and Marrying the Vitch, and am I glad I managed to read them again before they were gone! _ Are you still writing, or are active on any social media? I hope you are doing well, and all the best for the future.
8/25/2013 c14 hayon
hey! looks like your work has been taken down cause I can't find it! So sorry to hear that happened. I loved this story. It was one of the best I read. One day I really encourage that you publish it yourself! Seriously! It was fantastic!
8/24/2013 c13 Sweet Roisin Dubh
Looks like Amazon took it down!
8/24/2013 c14 E
Oh, my! It has been so many years since I heard from you. I miss the Marrying the 'Vitch and this story too of course!

For a happy news, amazon has taken down that story :) I hope you can private your Livejournal account, and then you can post your stories up there. Or if you heard of the write away, you can do that too! I hope in the future we can see your story (Marrying the 'Vitch, and new one too)

Best wishes!
8/24/2013 c14 11Destination Oasis
That is such a terribly horrendous thing to happen!
Your story is fantastic and so unique that for someone to pass it off as their own is truly horrifying. I can't fathom how someone could be so heartless.
I hope this doesn't discourage you from writing and if in the future you decide to publish again, on paper or electronically, let us FP followers know! I know I for one would be more than happy to pay to read your work.

Best of luck with your claim and future endeavors!

Clara
8/24/2013 c1 2SkyBlue1309
Oh my god. Lol ur writing style n characterization is hysterical! I'm dying here! I was super iffy 2 start this story but now I'm glad I am! I was worried she was gonna b this annoying chick, totally cliche story, but so far I'm loving it! Lol can't wait 2 c how u continue it, I read on!
8/24/2013 c14 Yugi
It's unfortunate that people like this exist in this world...you're an amazing writer and for someone to do that is just upsetting. I hope things end up better for you. It stinks that you have to remove your work from FP...will you be re-posting elsewhere?
8/24/2013 c14 Sweet Roisin Dubh
Done! I will let Amazon know that you have been plagiarized. Sorry this happened to you! I have always enjoyed your work and hope to see it in print in the future.
8/24/2013 c14 Fan
What a f*cking scumbag! I'll gladly report this bastard!
8/24/2013 c14 deletingbcfictiondidn'thelp
I CAN'T /BELIEVE/ THEY DID THAT! You must be feeling AWFUL! D: Plagiarist scum! I know this has happened to other FP authors, but I can't believe it happened to you, too! This is just...this is just awful.
I'm so sorry :( I really loved every single one off your stories- they were all great. I can't believe some prick has gone and- and desecrated them like that!
2,359 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »