for musical lovers

5/19/2006 c3 Anonymous
I like these small tidbits. They are not fully fledged stories but still interesting to read. Perhaps you can make them longer- just a bit, mind you. If you made them too much longer they would crush the elegance of your writings.
3/14/2006 c2 61tripletxtreme
I like the way the violinist thinks, it balances out, so we aren't too happy all the time and our hopes and dreams arent always sky high cuz when we finaly fall it hurts a lot more than if we hadn't hoped at all.But too much sadness is a terrible thing. tell the violinist, he must remember at least one smiling face in the rain, or was he too focused on creating a gloomy memory. I hope not~My sister plays the violin. I wonder if she thinks like this.I like this.
3/14/2006 c3 tripletxtreme
Its so sad sounding,without being angsty or overly soap opera-ish, just unhappy.unhappy like an unused guitar. Which is a funny example to think of, but that's the first thing i thought of. I sometimes imagine my guitar to feel that way when I don't use it.The last line... the last line was good. Real good.( I'm meaning the last line of the story not the author's note but the author's note was good too)I like this.
3/13/2006 c1 2Lollercaust
Your words are twisted and adorable at the same time. I absolutely love this writing structure.
2/5/2006 c1 myno
ethereal, dreamlike, beautiful. I'm an absolute music addict and always, always fall for other musicians, because I love something about the passion that is a necessary component of the personality of anyone who is willing to spend hours and hours and hours making something beautiful from the dead wood of violins and pianos and such.
11/25/2005 c2 14dark eye circle
absolutely lovely.

the whole atmosphere is just spot on. nice work. its simple, short yet so poignant.

my LJ user is marhsmelio (:

much love.
11/25/2005 c1 31Ohmm
this is dreamlike and floaty, beautiful. the last bit's a bit disjointed, but then again it's like some maitre d adaptation thing, what can i say?

b e a u t i f u l.
9/7/2005 c1 4bex17
Write the next little chapter thing! It wont' always be this short, will it? You should either read 'Like to Death' by Gigi&Bexcy or Mike by me or Being Ignored by me. You really don't have to though! Anyway this is well written to I want you to continue, and i'll read it!
9/6/2005 c1 74laughter at the funeral
oh this is so sweet...i really like the line that says "but my dream is sepia tinted"...good job...oh and pls, if you have the time, pls do review some of my poems...thanks...

truly yours...
9/6/2005 c1 45Brinneh
Interesting piece, I enjoyed it. Nice pick-up line at the end, very clever.~Nea
9/6/2005 c1 46a headless butterfly
i love the imagery in this. "legendary celestial celebrity couple"? i love this line.