for Cyanide

5/5/2008 c1 15Getuie
I enjoyed reading this... though I don't have much to say about it. But I did want to leave a review that didn't just consist of a 'nice'... those are the worst. The image of 'candy-coated Cyanide' grabbed my attention... and held me throughout. This is a well written piece... makes me wonder how the speaker fares now.
12/25/2007 c1 A Sordid Fairy Tale
Really quite good.
9/8/2005 c1 92Fate Defied
loved this poem, sounded like a really good song. well detailed, and full of feeling. i can relate to what's bein said. have "mental problems" if you will. k/w

wishing someone out there would find me,~shadow
9/7/2005 c1 23Contender
To His Mercy's Waiting: Yeah, I did it on purpose :P... the first two have to be "scream," just to show the conflict. the last one is debatable, but i wasn't sure what else to put, cuz it had to be one syllable. if you have a suggestion, let me know.
9/7/2005 c1 His Mercy's Waiting
VERY nice, especially with the rhyming and flow. The only advice I can give is that you used "screamed" three times...but maybe you did it on purpose. Good job.

~happy writing~
9/7/2005 c1 24Moonjava
Oh, my goodness. This is so beautiful. I don't really know what to say other then that. Very well written.
9/7/2005 c1 27pennaroyaltea
mann that was so awsome! thats really all i have to say. keep writing (please) and ill keep reading-halz
9/7/2005 c1 281ThisCut-UpAngel
"When your poisoned lips say goodnight"

This is a wonderfuly angsty piece-well written (and organized too). Much applause!
9/7/2005 c1 60dollface and her cancer
You're right; it works as a song, and as a poem, and triumphs as a piece of writing. The rhyming scheme never takes away from the power of the piece, and the lines are memorable. I like this very much, especially the darker lines that push the poem along ("You came to push my suicide")
9/7/2005 c1 337Luthiena o Lorien
Kepp to the light, buddy! *sniffle* Beautiful...