for Lucky

7/30/2019 c22 hairy-mammoth
probably been abandoned but you still have one fan who would be grateful for an update :)
9/2/2012 c22 OPatron
AH! I see that you have not updated in about three years so I'm just going to end this story how I desire it to end: all the bad people die and Lottie and Avery live happily ever after on some exotic island and have many little happy babies. The End.
8/22/2011 c22 3daddyscowgirl94
Absolutely love this! Haha I read all of A Captian's Prayer in a days, now I can't wait to keep reading! Will Avery forgive Carlotta? I can't help but feel like the two will somehow live happily ever after, though I suppose you could twist the story and have someone die proclaiming their undying love or something... (Ooh, I completely just got a very interesting idea... hmmm...)

Will Prescott succeed with his plan to free the prisoners loyal to the crown?

Keep writing! Please update soon!
11/14/2010 c22 5beloved-complex737
Please update soon! This is a great story! Avery and Carlotta deserve a happy ending!
10/24/2010 c3 8Lethe's Oblivion
So I'm just going back and re-reading this story (cus I adore it!) and I realized a slight inconsistency, unless you address it later and I've forgotten. If Chris served on the same ship/under Avery, wouldn't he know that Chris was Lucky Laffley? Just wanted to point that out.

I love the story and hope you update soon!
7/26/2010 c22 rosie
plz keep on up dating the chapters... I love this story... its kept me wanting more every time I finished a chapter... I just hope evrything ends well and she ends up with avery after her husband convenientley dies... it woudent be right that she goes off with avery when her husband is still alive( even if he is a terrible person).
7/19/2010 c22 MM
It's been a year since your last update. Please don't forget about this wonderful story. Hopefully your muse will return soon.
12/2/2009 c22 Nodiey
Hey,

Just picked up Lucky, and its predecessor, they are great, are you going to continue lucky?

Thanks
11/23/2009 c1 Jen
We are all eagerly awaiting the next installment!

Here's hoping that the rest of the story is as good as the fist part.
9/14/2009 c22 Guren
I pretty much despise Carlotta. But, Avery and Prescott have my heart. :D This story is all-around great. There were even a good bit of scenes all through out it that gave me a good laugh. Such as picturing Pres just casually walking by Chris, while Chris is standing by the railing looking out at the two oncoming ships, and simply pushing him overboard without pausing in his step. xD I look forward to more! ;D
8/9/2009 c22 MelikaCalva
I first read this when you started the first book. Then I lost touch with this site. You are an amazing writer! I can see the progress you have made. I am a discription junky...so if I can any advice I would say, give me more details...lol, but really I love it as it is too! Have fun writing!
7/17/2009 c20 Just Alice
You are a wonderful person who has written a beautiful story.

And I found it just when I was craving a pirate romance.

Thank you.
7/16/2009 c22 4Madame Jenn
Oh, man. Update soon!

You got me all excited with the foreboding battle scenes.

I can't wait to see what happens.

And there are always so many twists in this story.

It's great. Haha. I never know what's coming next.

:]
7/15/2009 c22 Jixnce
*sigh* I still don't like Carlotta... x_x

Avery Pierce is wicked though :)
5/29/2009 c21 Jixnce
Carlotta is such an idiot. Really. She hasn't seen Chris in years and she readily believes him.

I actually used to think she had a brain. Now she just seems like one of those stupid girls that end up whining with the whole "poor pitiful me, that bastard broke my heart" type of crap. *rolls eyes* When she was the one stupid enough to fall for it.

I liked her more when she wasn't an idiot.
167 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »