for The Closet

4/7/2010 c1 7Roxy Nadine
Right how I feel... getting closer and closer, because you, like me, pour your soul upon your writings. I love you so much now
11/22/2009 c1 6letyoursoultakeflight
I thought you did this really well, and am now off to see if you have any more equally as excellent =]
7/29/2006 c1 25crossfader
Simply amazing :) Your rhyming does justice to your hard hitting words and excellent points. My best friend is bisexual and so is half the population in my town, so there's never been any problems with it, but now I can understand how 'monsterous' other people in other countires can take bisexuality to be. A brilliant viewpoint, an amazing comparison between sexuality and the moster & children idea ; what more can I say? Absolutely fabulous.
4/27/2006 c1 2safetypinsandshoppingcarts
Well now.

I actually like this, I thought I'd hate it, but nope, once again I shock myself.

A lot of poems about "the closet" and being gay/bisexual (especially when it is a teenager writing), turn out whinny and stereotypical, but not this, I think this is very very good.

Cheers
10/18/2005 c1 10channel-violet
Very powerful.
9/11/2005 c1 8ValkyrieRavenfeather
Aww, thanks! I like the other perspective of the poem, too. The monster in the closet. I wrote a different poem that was sort of about that. XD. Monster in the closet...I'll have to go over that one in my head a little bit. That could turn into something.
9/11/2005 c1 127drblueface
I love it. At first I thought it was a clever play on the monster in the closet sort of deal, where the human child thinks you're scary, but really you're just as afraid of them outside the door.

Now I see that some people would still interpret it similarly, as bisexuality being monstrous. But those people suck. at LEAST half of my closest, closest friends are bi. I love them like the moon.

Anyhow, I love this poem. Just wanted to say that. Keep it up!