for Undead at Fifteen

3/2/2011 c9 AWESOME
Awesome story. I like your journal format. I wish there could chapter 10, 11, 12. etc.
4/30/2009 c9 Crimsonlotus
OMG I LOVE HER SARCASM...!UPDATE SOON?
7/14/2008 c9 ChristianAngel01
I loved this its so funny lol

Please I hope you continue this

Its a great story that I would hate to see go to waste not finishing
8/26/2007 c1 2akaCHEEKS
hahah nice plot!
7/7/2007 c9 Blackangle2011
finish it
4/14/2007 c1 alexis
dude i loved this! are you going to write more? please update. this has to be my fave of the week.
4/10/2007 c9 1Sexy Vampire Princess
I love your story so much. It seems you haven't update in a while but I guess it's all right. If you plan on updating soon then I will be happy to read it.
4/2/2007 c1 Raven's Blades
^-^ Mary Sue much? This is actually a good way to start, though I can't be sure if the lack of real cohesiveness is an intentional aspect of trying to write 'in character' or a mistake from inexperience with the writing style... Let me get a little farther with this, you've given me some good ideas...
2/7/2007 c1 3Kadekksys
This ought to be interesting. Can't wait to read more!
12/8/2006 c2 rhherasgagr
The experience of becoming a vampire seems to often be like a rape; a terrible loss of innocence. I like how your character is innocent but fierce at the same time. The whole experience described reminds me of falling under the spell (so to speak) of an older guy, and realizing later that you shouldn't have.
11/8/2006 c9 28Lyrical.Love
This is really good.

Update soon
10/5/2006 c9 1zamba136
WRITE NOW! you must write now. i want to read more!
8/28/2006 c9 Zealot4life
i love the story! very lovey dovey! update soon!
8/27/2006 c9 bITTer words
I like vampires :D, Maddow seems like a cool vampire.

I never read a story in a journal style before because they usually are boring but this story is different. Plus it has vampires.
7/24/2006 c3 curt
loved the first part of the story want some more action, and dialog. gore would be nice and some sensual scenes.great job.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »