for Love for Ransom

4/25/2017 c2 DismissedStars
I'm absolutely devastated that this story will probably never be continued it's such a shame but after all this time it's too far fetched that they will update. Anyways amazing start and great characters!
10/18/2015 c1 kbrooks13
Hey I like your story, the mc is pretty hilarous.
10/18/2015 c2 kbrooks13
oh man I love your expressive language. bahaha good job
7/16/2015 c2 CloudySky
Okay, I know there's little chance of you finishing this but - this is really, really great. I'd love to see where you're going with a main character who's only 'skill' is a really big mouth... (Though maybe he's not entirely useless, if he managed to talk enough people into using his taxi services while being as offensive as possible... I'm really crious about that one.)
7/6/2015 c2 1Shiro Bondevik
Haha first interaction between Sev and Ransom and I already love them! I'll look forward to another chapter!
7/6/2015 c1 Shiro Bondevik
Lol I'm so glad to come across another humor labeled story that truly is funny xD I'm also very glad to come across this story just yesterday and was spared the two year wait haha so glad you seen keen on updating more. :D
10/14/2014 c2 Arashino
Please update! I really like this story!
5/31/2013 c2 kiki19857
Ummm...this is interesting story. What is going to happen next?
3/27/2013 c2 smiling
...not. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

don't stop here...

also, i love lava lamps
5/16/2012 c2 mbvfdscbyyuijqqwbfvgfdasdf
i am harbouring the vain hope that the 4 or so years since the last update means the next chapter will just be particularly fabulous.
4/14/2012 c2 November Snow
I absolutely love Sev. He is a riot. It's amusing to read about Sev's smart alekness. I think Ransom has a cru-ush! Okay, maybe...but why else would he take Severn to the bathroom with his 'virginity' intact?

I see you haven't updated in a LONG time, but it would make me super ultra mega double happyX6 if you would continue this story.

Great job writing!

~Snow~
12/4/2011 c2 QuickSilverSand
update soon please!
12/2/2011 c2 Midlina
This is hilarious. Please continue!
11/2/2011 c2 GrimreaperSR
LOL! Startin to like this!
5/25/2011 c2 Bookworm24601
Ridley is so perverted...it's funny. :)
155 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »