for String Theory

6/7/2006 c1 1ShadowsSong and Stable
This is Stable of ShadowsSong and Stable, calling in to say hey. I really liked this; it was a complex piece, but skillfully written to attract a reader's attention. Nicely done, Donovon.

Stable.
9/26/2005 c1 Argenon One who wears a moustache
Woah! Awesome. I really loved it, the pondering on his life, wondering if he would every find true love. A subject that most writers would turn into an angsty cliche 'who am I?' story. But no, you have taken an angsty subject and turned it into a beautiful masterpiece, and for that, I applaud you. The only problem I have encountered with your work is that a)There was no purple, b) There were no wolves and c) There was nothing else that you were supposed to include. Disappointing Tom. Disappointing. But either way, a truly imaginative story and I love the implied slash. It's there and yet it's not clear because the narrator also seems to imply that finding true love does not in fact coincide with meeting Toby. This story leaves you questioning his sexual preference and I like it, I like it a lot. So...Bravo!
9/22/2005 c1 rodeoclown
Kind of cool. All the foreshadowing makes me want to meet Toby and know what happens when the narrator meets him. But I'm not sure if that's what you intend. So, whether you continue or not, cool story.