for Fate's Songs

10/2/2005 c2 2Casey Drake
cool but ominous. very ominous.

:) CD
10/1/2005 c2 4Phoenix Wing
Oh, good chapter. Interesting...yes, quite interesting. I love Kit, especially his interests in what breakfast can be (though a roast beef sandwich would never be a choice). Spaghetti's a perfectly reasonable breakfast food! It's as reasonable as cold pizza. I'm quite happy that you decided to take on a sequel.
10/1/2005 c2 31Mya von Dor
That was really good! The only problem with this stuff is that I want to keep reading for hours, but there isn't any more! But yes, good stuff!
9/30/2005 c2 alexei04
wow. Good chapter. Kit cracks me up. He has my eating habits. I love eating stuff that isn't considered "breakfast" food for breakfast. Like pumpkin pie the day after thanksgiving! YUM!I can understand him being a little frustrated that his sister and her friend want to come to Goldenwood. IT will definitely make for an interesting summer! I like the little plot development you have put in this chapter about the tremor in the world Stormwing made! I can't wait to see how this story turns out!
9/29/2005 c1 11Wolfie Star26
*waves* told ya I would review fully when I got a chance to read the whole thing.

"Then her neck and face had been brilliant red as she asked in a barely audible undertone if he could take care of a problem of a friend of hers, because her stomach really hurt, and she was allergic to most painkillers."

You made me day with this sentence. My husband was reading the chapter over my shoulder and he didn't realize what it meant until he read the next few lines. I had started to laugh and he was clueless, you should have seen his face when he realized what you meant.

As I said before (at least I think I have) and will say again, I love the subtle way you add things in, it's makes everything far funner.

I cannot wait for the next chapter of both this and The Ravens. The next chapter to Destiny and memories is like 1/3 done, so it should be done this weekend, just to tell you. Of course don't review or read unless you have time. School is far more important then reading my stories.
9/25/2005 c1 alexei04
Oh my GOSH! You have another story in the series! I didn't think that you would! This is so exciting! I absolutely LOVED this chapter and I cannot wait for more! YAY! I am gonna do a happy dance around the house now!
9/23/2005 c1 4Phoenix Wing
Yay, you live! Maybe it's more me who wasn't...I don't know. Okay, so at the very beginning I read the word "Kit" and had a squeal moment...I can't sit still either. Perhaps it's the after effects of Homecoming week but...yeah...hyper thing...and then of course I must have another squealing moment at, none other than, Aria and Shadow! Yayness! Okay, past that, this was an excellent start. I'm curious to know if Kit will remain our primary main character here. Again, excellent. I can hardly wait until the next installment.
9/22/2005 c1 2Casey Drake
YAY! At about the third paragraph I burst out laughing. That's Kit's sister! *laughs* I loved Aria's bit to Kit right after he grumbled that he needed sleep.

and Kit's line to the new gossip.

I LIKE Kit. We didn't get to see much of his personality in FnF, but here we see who he is.

:) CD
9/22/2005 c1 31Mya von Dor
I'm so happy you decided to write a sequel! You have no idea...anyway, good start! I really, really like it! Keep up the good work!
9/22/2005 c1 Wolfie Star26
Didn't feel like signing in, but you know it's me anyway. I don't have a lot of time to review, but I'll do the best I can to be like my normal self.

Firstly, i didn't get a chance to finish reading this chapter, I'm late for work as it is, so once I finish I swear I'll review again. but what I've read so far is wicked awesome. You are as usual doing great. I love the Guardian series and can't wait until I get an inkling of what's going to happen...we all know that'll happen in like the last chapter.

Anyway, keep up the great work, update whenever, and don't forget to check my stories, the sequel to memories, and deadly games which is finished. Just do that whenever you have time.

~Jade