for Clipped Butterfly Wings

1/7/2006 c1 2Mykell
Trying to be straight. We've all tried that and it just doesn't work.
10/5/2005 c1 8ValkyrieRavenfeather
These are so beautifully written. I seriously can't believe you haven't been published. If you haven't already you should send in your stuff to a publishing agency. I'm sure they'd publish you. Sure as in nearly positive.
10/4/2005 c1 64not sure yet
well, it's honest, and it's written oddly, i dont know if that's intentional though or grammer, gave it an interesting effect, it's nice though, ends strongly, good job
9/24/2005 c1 73Rozlin
trying to be something you're not is a waste of time, personally, i think you should be who you are and happy with it despite what everyone else thinks.
9/24/2005 c1 35Infinity Plus One
Beautiful indeed. It is always good to get your feelings out.
9/23/2005 c1 65Aquafied
the title reminds me of stunted growth in a way.

stopped, and hidden.i havent gone through too many things in my life.

interesting, and kind of sad.
9/23/2005 c1 168SeaVoi
I don't know what to say! I am bad at reviewing bio, yuo should write a happy one! lol!
9/23/2005 c1 6relletyrots
Well, you reviewed me, (and a nice, hefty review it was, t'be sure), so I'll review you. I tried to find something as long as the one you read of mine, but I can't so I'll review a couple of yours. In time, I'll review all of them. I read your profile - you are amazingly like me.

Well this is good. It's deep and expresses your feelings rather bluntly - I'm glad you were able to overcome everything and show your true self. Good job.
9/23/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
I think the strongest thing is to post a biographic piece. really, it amazes m how strong and kind a person you are mooney.

as always: I love your writing and you. bffs!11! lol