for Untitled

10/9/2006 c1 41sarah1491
Pretty well done. Especially the beginning: it was amazing. The end was kind of lacking and didn't seem to flow with the rest of the poem, nd I found it didn't really go. Great vocabulary and description used throughout the poem though. You are very good at that. Nice job. Keep writing. And find a name for it! :P

- Sarah
12/2/2005 c1 10WestviewFoxx
Another good one. I think the best works come from nowhere real, but then the go somewhere cool. Keep going.~Hugglz&Pokez~
10/29/2005 c1 14kit feral
Oh, so pretty! I loved the lines "And the stars do smile when they see her" and "She doesn’t know her innocence". And I loved the whole thing with the stars. Simply beautiful. Amazing work, it's pure... well, poetry. :P Keep writing!
10/24/2005 c1 3Glassed Rose
-Blinks- ...

This was... Wow. Good work!Your going onto my favorite authors list. -Nods- Good work indeed! ^_^
10/16/2005 c1 Sophie Ulquiorra Allen
I also enjoy when things come out of nowhere (That tampon story came to me while I was skating. Go figure.) Beautiful stuff, anyhow. The last stanza was, in truth, a bit awkward, but sadly I don't have a suggestion off the top of my head. If you like Mozart, read my piece 'Dreamscape', which I hope to update soon. Cheers.
10/6/2005 c1 The Postscript
Amazing...I love the images you paint. I didn't think the last stanza was all to bad either, and it really sums it up, giving a purpose to the rest of your poem. Keep writing.
9/25/2005 c1 60Lovejoy
That was a great piece. I found the structure very interesting. Through your use of words you made it flow as a piece and yet the way the stanzas were laid were somewhat unbalanced, conveying the idea that you put across on the last line that, directed to love, 'the world is lost without you' if you see what I mean? I think if you put those quoted words as a stanza on it's own maybe that's all it takes to make the last stanza work? I liked it anyway! Keep writing!
9/25/2005 c1 5Caillean Amory
This was really great...The second stanza is my favorite, it's brilliant!
9/25/2005 c1 124in theory
I can imagine this in a coffeetable book somewhere, your writing reeks of professionalism. Brilliant.
9/23/2005 c1 92Fate Defied
the three stanzas before the last were my favorite. beautiful work.

yeah i love it when that happens too. same thing happened to me when i wrote "Why Aren't You Here?" i have no idea where it came from.

this poem was amazing, and to expect less of you is wrong. please keep writing.

just,~shadow