for Am I the only one?

9/30/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
interesting.. no idea what its about, but interesting
9/27/2005 c1 200Maxwell K
beauty truely is decieveing, isnt it? We all love beautiful things, envy them, dispise them, idolize them. Beauty is just what were told, something ugly can be easly beautiful right? I wonder if one had a choice to choose what is truely beautiful(if you could classify anything as such) how diffrent we would be, as a society as a whole. Ive always found the word beauty condescending, for if somethings beautiful it must have the contrast of something ugly. (lol the taoist in me speaks, yin-yang) Keep your head up and we'll advoid those traps together, your already a freeded mind, you can never get snared in a wile.
9/25/2005 c1 87A Face Worth Remembering
Nice twist. Short, but it works. Bravo.
9/24/2005 c1 59Spootasia Tomoe
awesomeness. sometimes short poetry just ends up failing to become anything artistic or beautiful or with a point at all. but yours does. because. you. ROCK.

nicely done. i applaud you.
9/24/2005 c1 11les petits bateaux
Hmm...I don't know how to describe this. At least it's good that you realise that it's a trap, most of the others would fall for it because of it's beauty. Anyways, good job.

~~Trinity
9/24/2005 c1 16Theory Of The 4th Dimension
Hey...this was great!^_^ I liked the ending as usual. It ends good. I've been in that situation before.
9/24/2005 c1 12345678912356789deletedelete