for Ultimatum Magnum Opus

1/28/2015 c1 Lazerkat
Wow. Uh, I am just...

And not in a good way. I completely disagree with everything written in this piece and think that you need to tone down a bit.
7/29/2011 c1 Tricorvus
MrFlames, My better half has been saying what you said about the Revolutionary War, for some time. He explained it to me. I think you'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people agree with you. But, have you given THIS any thought? - If our Declaration & Constitution were any indication, the South should have been allowed to secede peacefully, and left alone. By the Union's own paperwork - the Dec and the Con - we were entitled to, yet not allowed to, at the cost of a bloody war. This is not a racist remark. My ancestors fought bravely to keep Southern Rights, including the right to secede. I actually look forward to Texas and Arkansas, in their current intermittant efforts to stir up a 2nd Secession movement. My hat is off to you. You cause people to use their minds.
3/28/2010 c1 Lord Vivian Darling
LMAO (Laughed My Arse Off). Mary not even feeling that **- brill!
9/10/2009 c1 67moongazer7
This is the precise attitude that discourages people from believing. Keep off the religious debate if that's all you want to say, please!
8/5/2009 c1 Poptart Guava King
:D
10/7/2008 c1 8Written
you are hilarious. keep on flaming?
1/9/2008 c1 vague shadow
Well *ahem* after reading your piece of writing first and then reading the multitude of reviews you got for it, I can say that I've finally reached my own opinion on the matter.

You appear to be quite the asshole. However, be that as it may, and quite to the contrary of some of the other reviewers, I believe that you do have certain points in this piece that are worth thinking about (examples being the points you made about Liberty and the Revolutionary War).

I don't appreciate or endorse the whole idea of God "fucking" Mary, but I enjoyed the interesting way that you put your thoughts out about God being "gangsta".

I don't believe you are worthless as a writer nor as a reviewer, because as the first you rile people up and make them face direct and often cruel opposition to their arguments and as the second, you make writers face the cruelest of feedback therefore making them get a tougher skin which they'll need in the real world of publishing and reviewing.

I am surprised to say that I will be reading more of your work and I might review again, although I'm sure (as you've clearly pointed out with your style of writing/ranting) you don't really care.

Thank you.
7/7/2007 c1 9Sally Can Wait
It's really amazing how riled up people can get.

You should probably really be flattered that anyone would give a crap what you have to say.

I wouldn't say people are edgy who use the word bitch a lot, though. I was thinking more along the lines of 'hillbilly.'

No offense to hillbillies, of course.

:D Have a nice day. Sounds like you could use a good one. Kind of pessimistic, eh?
5/14/2007 c1 4Georgianna
You are kind of my hero (but I'm not going to admit it).

Hysterical.
1/27/2007 c1 Mbwun
I beg to differ: Freedom isn't free; there's a hefty fuckin' fee, because it costs folks like you an' me; if we don't all throw in our buck-oh-five, who will?

I think this one's my favorite.
1/10/2007 c1 306Ashelin
Wow. Well, I can't say parts of this weren' amusing, for truly they were. I think you went totally overboard about the "God fucked Mary" thing. Yikes. You are so blunt. And rather annoying. Sadly, I like you. I think it is a love/hate thing. Oh well, I'm in this deep, might as well review other stuff too.
1/6/2007 c1 79Spare Change
great hulking piece of parody here, dood. :D
1/6/2007 c1 3Da Vinci at Work
Haha. This is funny.
12/22/2006 c1 tesa131313
Very odd peice of work. Kind of funny.
11/10/2006 c1 5Stitch-Puppy
This is perhaps one of the strangest and truest pieces I've ever read.

Good luck to you.

It's a good thing some people don't know where you live however, because, if you didn't know this it is wee bit offensive.

Like saying… something awful… And adding ‘Bitch’ to the end.

Merry Christmas Bitch.