for Bullet Proof

11/4/2011 c1 sarah.evangelina
Finish finish finish!(: you can't stop that there it's like a small introductory piece(;
7/22/2010 c1 2pendragone96
This is really good. The ending is a cliff hanger, but it is nice. However, I would like to know how Mallory ended up in the hospital. Did mike doo something to her,, or was it just an accident? I would like fr you to add more, because my imagination isn't all that great, and i wouldn't be able to think of a good ending. Please think about adding more. This was a very well written story.
2/27/2008 c1 KelseyBell910
this is really good. =] u should continue.
10/16/2005 c1 8Katsiebee
More, more! This is very interesting, keep going!
10/9/2005 c1 iluvsweep
no no no no no! you HAVE to continue! you really do! i wanna know more about lane mcjames (hahaha! love the name btw!) and what happened to mallory and if she'll go to montana any time soon and about mike and stuff, pleeaassee continue! you're on my author alert already so i'll know ;) hehe, update pweety plss! x x x
10/2/2005 c1 foreverlostnlonely
i like this story so far. im curious as too what you are planning, i think you should keep it up. oh and the title really makes you want to read
10/2/2005 c1 1LACS89
you need to write more
9/30/2005 c1 Sharbena
Must write more XD I love your stuff, and you can tell you're a horse lover cause you always have somthing about horses in it. ^.^ Please continue, I'd love to read more.-Shar
9/29/2005 c1 Jabber Jaws
THIS STORY SOUNDS LIKE IT IS GOING TO BE GOOD. I HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE IT.
9/28/2005 c1 Allison
Post more!

I love it! I love all of your work, but Taryn seems really three demensional. And I can realate to a guy giving you the heebie jeebies before you even get to know him. My friend's stepbrother scares me really bad...

Anyhoo, I love it. Please post more!
9/28/2005 c1 almostfantastic
This DEFINITELY has to be longer. We need to find out Mallory's condition AND what about Lane And Taryn? They need their story too! Great job on this so far, but I think you left it entirely open ended on purpose. ^.~