for And the Dreams, They Fade

10/9/2006 c1 41sarah1491
It's great. I love the emotion and feeling portrayed. It is such a nice song. I can totally imagine someone singing it softly. :) Nice use of vocabulary. Amazing. I can't write songs at all, so I find this great. :)

- Sarah
12/24/2005 c1 30whentherainfalls
omg that is so good. i love it love it love it!
12/2/2005 c1 10WestviewFoxx
I love this! Especially the chorus. It's very...very...curses! Why are there never enough words in this language! Grr! I guess I will have to settle with 'awesome'. Pure and simple. Keep doin' what you do.~Hugglz&Pokez~
11/18/2005 c1 lymli
it's a little melancholic but really tenderness.
11/5/2005 c1 25techielovn
I really like this piece. It has some subtle rhyming, which I like, it doesn't sound forced at all. I like the imagery you use. I also like the word "ominous". This is a great word, more people should use it.
10/24/2005 c1 3Glassed Rose
That was amazing! Very very very good! -claps- I really liked the chorus. This is going onto my favorites! nice work! ^^ I hope to hear this on the radio some day.
10/21/2005 c1 breezy nostrils
Nice chorus! A really solid song. Keep on writing!
10/18/2005 c1 133Dying Rose
Wow, this is really good. A phenominal, touching piece. The style and wording are awesome. Great job!
10/15/2005 c1 5Caillean Amory
This is fantastic...I really don't know what else to say about it other than that...Great...I love it.
10/12/2005 c1 132mizu no kokoro
wow, pretty~~ dreams always provoke such interesting poetry~ good job

keep writing!
10/9/2005 c1 60Lovejoy
Beautiful work! Thoroughly enjoyed! You have a good way with words that really doesn't match your author title... why are you called Bobbers?
10/8/2005 c1 gold against the soul
I like your style. You write honestly and with real insight and passion. I'd love to hear this as a song because it already has a musical, lyrical quality.

- GATS
10/5/2005 c1 8Unknown Unnamed
O. Pretty song! Pretty song!

Wow. What great lyrics.

"Obscure in the ominous clouds of reality"

LOVE!
9/30/2005 c1 92Fate Defied
beautiful. sorry if i sound so half-hearted, but... things are going on in my family. read my new poem, "Tap on the Shoulder" to find out. i'll go now. job well done.

just,~shadow