for Stand By Me

1/14/2007 c80 atreyu love
heh. well its 4:20 am here. and now im going to sleep.

ive been reading this non stop for about 4 hours. and so ill finish the other 11 chapters when i wake up later :D lol nice work though. ^^ his inability to listen XD
1/14/2007 c73 atreyu love
haha. cell phones constantly ruining the moments
1/14/2007 c29 atreyu love
i bet andrew and that rebecca girl
1/14/2007 c1 atreyu love
nice
10/30/2006 c91 Marie
GReat Story
10/29/2006 c91 jaddiiee
hey

i started reading your story last nite and finished it 2day!

i didnt do mi assignment but meh!

this story is really good

i loved it
10/22/2006 c91 15Ranmyaku no Tenshi
YAY! I loved the story! Major Kudos!
10/21/2006 c91 Warbling Wallaby
Whoaa... reading 91 chapters all in one day can't be good for my eyes. And my homework is suffering too because of all my procrastination. lol. But overall, it was a good story... and it wasn't predictable. The last twist with Jesse was totally unexpected. But I just thought that maybe your characters could be a little more realistic at times, and maybe add more narration instead of making the story almost all dialogue. But yeah, these are just suggestions. =) But I honestly liked it cuz if I didn't like it, I wouldn't have read all 91 chapters in one day. I am on to read Nice Guys Always Finish Last~ it's kinda ironic because my friend was just telling me today that I should be careful nice people always get hurt at the end... lol, I really don't like that saying.
8/29/2006 c6 1The Pregnant Scholar
I just rediscovered this story and it's just as good the second time as it was the first. Nicely done.
8/18/2006 c91 UbiquityEssence
i love it!
7/7/2006 c1 awestruck4
I am totally in love w/your story! it was so good. i read all 91 chapters in five hours! It's not easy 2 write romantic stories, but u pulled this one off superbly! :)
7/6/2006 c91 rollwithit
very enjoyable read! :)
6/23/2006 c91 2abc123 chewy
Ok. Your story was pretty good. Not to shabby. I personally think that it dragged on to long and you added lots of useless things. I think the length of the story should have been shorter. Because the story seems to keep going and going and going. And not really have a plot. Its like... 32897501394 plots all smushed into one. This is why you have sequels. But, all in all, because of the length it was pretty good. I enjoyed reading it. =)
4/27/2006 c1 Serbgrl
Good story keep writing
3/17/2006 c91 The name's Roz
I loved your story! Your character and plot development were so great, too!
680 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »