for Stand By Me

10/24/2005 c70 5aqua-angel
Thank goodness, I did not read chapter 69 when it came out. Instead I got to read BOTH 69 AND 70~ =D Because if I had only chapter 69 to go on I would soo throw a fit! That seriously was a cruel cliffhanger, very cruel lolz.

I can't wait until everything gets straightened out and Andrew and Ana finally get together! I'm so anxious to read the next chapter...

Anyways, I was curious. This story is probably going to come to a close. Have you had any ideas about new stories? I would love to read more of your work =) And truly, truly, truly consider a sequel for Erik, he's such a sweetheart and everything! I would love to read about him!

Well, have a goodnight and take care!Happy writings!
10/24/2005 c70 wannabe
holy shit. *dies*
10/24/2005 c69 4TaurusGirl7
hah! did he hear everything?

update soon!
10/24/2005 c69 BreeZ
Uh-oh. That's all I can say right now...Uh-oh. In that little, annyoing, young, immature-like voice. Sorta high-pitched as well. Uh-oh.
10/24/2005 c69 1Stevshals
I can't wait to see what happens. Nice job on the suspense. It's killing me!
10/24/2005 c69 2Hug a Tree
gah! not a cliffie! update fast!
10/24/2005 c69 1Under Deliberation
ARGH! HOW COULD YOU!. ( because your the writer) I actually liked ryan (more so than andrew)I hope he finds someone (hell if he was a real person i'd give him a shot) oh well . sorry i havent reviewed the last few chapters, but i did read them and they were awesome as usual and so is this one inculding its little "cliffhanger" ending . PLEEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON. why? BECAUSE I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY and i wanna see whats next.
10/24/2005 c69 Kythia
Oh no you didn't!

Sorry that I, once again, have not kept up. *pants* I did, however, get here eventually, and I am very happy to say so.

I love where this is going, however, I do not like the cliffie. I hope to se an update soon. *points finger* Yes, that means you missy!

I :heart: Andrew. As well as Izzy, and Ryan, because he is forgiving, which is a very good atribute.

'Til the next update

~Kythia
10/24/2005 c69 CaraDeAngel
Hey,I just wanted to say that I am really really liking your story so far. But too many good-looking men! At least you have got rid of Nick, who was horrible, but ah, Ryan sound like a really nice guy... Still, Andrew sounds HOT, but kind of temperamental. Actually, to be fair it seems like all of the characters are pretty volatile, but whatever... lol.I like your writing style a lot, somehow you manage to make short chapters work for you, and if they were longer it would maybe totally reck the flow of the story.Basically, brilliant story, I love it, and can't wait for an update!Love Mari x
10/24/2005 c69 none
did andrew hear the confersation?
10/24/2005 c69 embersilence
=/ That bitch Rebecca only got expelled? The punishment is not enough, I tell you. Let me go hire a couple of hitmen for her. Gr. =K

Anyways, I'm glad Ryan took it well. =) I feel kinda sad for him though. ._.; But atleast he's not spiteful and still wanna remain friends. ^.^ He's such a sweetie.

Oo! Andrew! Hehe, this should be interesting. I wonder how this will go. xD

Hope you update soon! =)
10/24/2005 c69 5Angel302
heycool that ryan took it do wel. i can;t wait to find out what happens next,loveAngel
10/24/2005 c69 4quotata
*breaks into a tiny smile* is she gonna let the opportunity slide?
10/24/2005 c69 1Katsui Adonis