for Stand By Me

10/17/2005 c47 7CallMeCute
isabella is meeann
10/17/2005 c47 none
WOW! never backstab Isabella. and that was quick (ending).
10/17/2005 c47 Eclipsed Mind
i knew it, i knew it. now rebecca's going down. hahahahahahaha, i hope there is torture. for everyone. to make it fair
10/16/2005 c46 10ERSM333
This is a pretty good story! It reminds me of the OC, with a little Lifetime thrown in for good measure. You have pretty good grammar and spelling. Not much plot, but it's good that way! It's a guilty pleasure, seeing how the other half lives. You describe them so well, and they really seem to come alive to me as I read every new chapter. Keep working on it, and I will keep reading.

Ziggy
10/16/2005 c46 Kythia
I knew it!

Muahaha. it took me two guesses, but I knew she was going out with one of the boys. And I knew it early on! I feel special!

I cannot wait until you update again!

~Kythia
10/16/2005 c46 nutellafan
hey, i think ur story is great! i'm new to fictionpress and i found ur story and read it all in one night. it took me a while though...anyway, ur stories r fabulous! and i cant wait for the next chapter!
10/15/2005 c46 Myrrh
what happened to updating everyday? lol, i won't complain though, because it really is amazing how quickly you update and at the same time, how good your writing is...very nice chapter...i really can't wait to see more...please update soon, and keep up the good work!
10/15/2005 c46 8Keladry4
yeah, I knew it was Rebecca all this time. I mean, it was kind of obvious but anyway, awesome story. I could not tear my eyes away from it. I hope you update soon!
10/15/2005 c44 17The Aphrodite Effect
NO! two days with no updates? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? i have no life because im sick! ACK!

teehee.

~AnnikaSummers
10/14/2005 c46 Viv
AHH, OMG I JUST KNEW IT! Gosh, I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE SOON!
10/14/2005 c46 2Hug a Tree

I knew it! ;)

arggh.

Cliffhanger! ep.
10/14/2005 c46 none
why is Rebecca wearing a "pained smile"?
10/14/2005 c45 none
maybe thats why nothing good ever happens to me.
680 « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »