for I like the way you say my name

4/15/2006 c1 12Sunset Teardrops
Spectacular presentation of how the persona feels that he/she is accepted for the way he/she is by his/her lover, and how special their mutual feelings are.
3/26/2006 c1 5A Very Disappointed Author
Thats a really nice piece...very sentimental, and it reminds me alot of my girlfriend...I'll have to read it to her, she'll like it just as much as I did I bet.

Its always cool to come on this website and see everyone's different opinions of poetry, kind of gives you a glance at different souls.

Well either way, saw a review you left on someone else's work where you mentioned how this website is not about flaming people (aka leaving mean reviews) and I couldn't agree more.

Just thought you'd enjoy my piece called "The Greatest Review Ever" its basically giving flamers a taste of their own medicine.

Keep writing!

The One, The Only ~AVDA
11/25/2005 c1 5water lorelei
Very well written. I'm amazed! This poem is so beautiful, I... well... here's the lines I loved the most: "I like the way

you say it

right before you say you love me

but not before

just anything, even though you could."

I loved it! I'll definately read more of your work. It's on me favs!
10/20/2005 c1 9CerriC
I really liked this! It was sentimental, but not overly sappy.

One little thing, though:"just any other sounds, even though they are."This sounds a little awkward, and I think it breaks the rhythm. Maybe "just some sounds, even though they are" or "just any sounds, even though they are"?
10/4/2005 c1 197the Stranger in the moonlight
That was incredible and I am so happy you liked my poem, it means alot. Great job I really enjoyed this. I hope you read more of my work.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
9/30/2005 c1 81Princess-anna57