for You Know What I Mean

7/29/2016 c14 Lolname
- 29? *laughs somewhat insanely* just winter coat weather! 30 on a regular basis though... *starts sweating a bit* though if the humidity is down its ok (heck, the humidity needs to be down anyways to make bales of hay)... What? I live in canada... On the plains... Buuut anyways your story seems to be pretty well written and is enjoyable :)
11/29/2015 c33 red
I'm kind of sad. It's been so long since you've updated this that I'm guessing it's been abandoned. I absolutely fell in love with river and I've honestly cried several times through out this story. I'm emotionally invested in it and I hope some day you so come back to finish it.
2/18/2015 c13 Guest
Because of global warming their's also a rise in Tornado's, Hurricane's, twister's (seriously what's the difference in those 3 their all deadly winds that'll kill you) A rise in water level's witch is also causing more Tsunami's and much more.
2/18/2015 c6 B
I love this story it just flows so easily i don't have to go back and re-read something witch is a blessing in itself and you eye's just sort of glide over the words.
The conversations are nice and smooth too. they actually feel natural.
I would add it to favorite's but i'm too lazy to log in.
B
10/31/2014 c2 hi
just reviewing to make sure your promise of being more attractive would happen.
8/4/2014 c33 I like cheese
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I can't find any fanart and its making me sad. If anyone has found it could you tell me how to get to it? BEST STORY EVER!
7/27/2014 c23 Guest
aww
7/26/2014 c17 Guest
I liked that. It was a very interesting court case. Most likely, because I'm fully engaged in how much this court case means and the people apart of it.
7/26/2014 c12 Guest
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH God I'm getting so upset. His parents are no, just no
7/26/2014 c11 Guest
Ahhhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh god damn it I want to murder that football player. The scene was very powerful, moving, and unique.
7/26/2014 c6 Guest
You just made a great point about how people need to take action against bullying. I'd never let that go on without doing something about it. Then again, I've seen how it psychologically and physically scarred my brother. I've also experienced it myself for only a year though cause I don't put up with this shit.
7/26/2014 c5 Guest
I love his piercings because they're just the set up I want. I've been hesitant to do it, because I don't want it to affect how colleges perceive me. This made me really think about how I should stop hindering the way I want to look out of other's views. I mean I can get the piercings I just won't wear them to my college interviews and in any Facebook pictures.
5/18/2014 c12 polyemotional
Seeing as you last updated this eight years ago, I have no idea if this review is worth writing; I'm going on a limb here. Is it strange having a conversation that follows a topic mentioned eight years ago?

Your response to C at the end of this chapter is intriguing. Calling us readers as having dirty minds really does nothing to chastise anyone, if you want to know.

Your author's notes did more to provoke me into writing a review than anything else, honestly. If you're interested, I don't watch TV so to substitute: I'm listening to Tapping the Vein and Massive Attack; I live on the third floor so: I'm doing the laundry; and there was very fair weather today.
12/22/2013 c2 PinkNinga121
I'm only on chapter 2 and I love this story XD I guess that's the magic of Fictionpress.
10/3/2013 c33 Guest
If this beautiful story discontinued?
786 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »