for The Hunters

4/3/2008 c5 3Estelin
this story is great. keep up the good work and writing. i can't wait to read more.
11/7/2006 c3 2M.R.Sanner
wow this was a really long chapter ! Sorry I ahven't reviewed in awhile , school has been sometin nasty lately . Midterms ,projects ,test and so on ::shudders::

I loved how descriptive this chapter was ! It felt like I was watching a really awsume movie . ^ ^ .

Write on.

Confuzzld Me
10/4/2006 c1 14AcidxxPops
Wow, fantastic start to a story. You deserve more reviews than you've gotten... One thing, just check your spelling. Near the end you misspelled remember and in the last sentance it's journey. Other than that I love your writing style, it's awesome. I can't wait to read the rest, keep it up!
9/27/2006 c2 2M.R.Sanner
Gosh this is kewl . I never noticed before how much Arcana personality is alot like the earlier Anita Blake . Lol and I am an avid Anita Blake fan , so I know what I'm tlaking about .Lol . Oh , and this is menat in a very good way . ^ ^. Please keep writing and I will keep reading !

Thank you for the review ! I too love this fairy tale ! Frog prince rox , though my version is A LOT diffrent from the orignal . After I am finished writing that story I shall move onto another fairy tale I ahd just re-dicovered in my archive of stories . The pied piper shall be my next project .

Thank you for posting this story and thank you for reading mine ! I hope you will continue to read it and I will do so for yours no matter what .

M.R.Sanner

Confuzzld Me
9/26/2006 c1 M.R.Sanner
ooh me likes ! I luv the charactes name in this ! I love the name Van , tis the anme of the first anime male character I fell in love with ( wow that sounds ...weird lol )

Please R&R mystory rogs ,Warts & Kisses !

Thank you !

COnfuzzld Me
6/19/2006 c1 1Aurora Spiderdust
This really caught my attention. I like the beginning, and I'm intreagued by Arcana! Really well done.

I hope you'll continue this because I'd love to read more. Cheers!