for Anonymous

10/9/2005 c1 8SarahEmoLouWho
Oh my GOD...that was great.I really like the way that you write.You are very talented.I can relate to much of your writing.Keep going.
10/8/2005 c1 64Kassia Scarlett
Oh! Please don't do something extraordinarily-not-smart and kill yourself! You seem like a really cool person and if all the cool people kill themselves than there will be nothing but a bunch of retards left on the planet! It's a good poem-letery thing all the same though. You really are good at conveying your emotions and making others feel your pain. I know I did! I don't blame you for wanting out though! Good job! And keep up the good work. Oh and also for your last poem "Senseless" I meant to say something else but I forgot. Another thing that makes that poem good is that at the beginning you've got sort of an eye for an eye tooth for a tooth thing going on and it's very cool.
10/4/2005 c1 angie3838
"Column Lady" is really really awkward. I don't think anyone would ever call someone that. Why not go ahead and name her? I mean, you could use "Dear Abby" and people would understand immediately.
10/4/2005 c1 Disturbed Insomniac
very original. i like it alot.