for Meeting Casey

8/21/2006 c15 angel-brittany
please up date i hate where you left it. :(
8/20/2006 c15 Songs of the Heart
Omg. My heart completely stopped at the last line Casey said. What is wrong with him?

I feel so bad for Jenny. I just hope that Casey doesn't leave her. And I hope that they forgive each other and straighten everything out.

Great chapter, though. It was really long! I loved it. :D
8/18/2006 c14 1Aruru
Aww..Congrats, Casey! You're gonna be a daddy! -giggle-

Random Loves, so Love with love, My Love!

No Smoking, babe.
8/13/2006 c14 3megamegaturtle
Oh. Wow. Intense...very good. I liked it. Keep up the good work!
8/7/2006 c14 Reflection Unseen
I really like this story; it's very warm and fuzzy most of the time. But Huston? What is Huston? do you mean Houston?
8/7/2006 c14 angel-brittany
please update soon! I want to know what is going to happen!
8/7/2006 c14 4morganelena
Woop! I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews! It's a really sweet story. =]

I kind of knew Jenny was pregnant. But you did a good job of portraying their emotions when they found out.

Keep it up!

- Songs of the Heart
8/1/2006 c13 1Aruru
Aw... how cute!

SHORT RANDOM!

Love with Love my Love(whom I'll love even more if a chap is updated on my b-day(the 10th)-winkhinthintwink-

No Smoking, Babe.
7/29/2006 c13 25pinkfairydust
its really sweet!
7/23/2006 c12 1Aruru
OMGZ! Marriage is love! Short random reviews kick butt, 'cuz I just wrote 1. lmao.

No Smoking, Babe.
7/16/2006 c12 1CosmoBabe335
OMG! they get married! finally. (sigh) Great chapter steven star. I really can't wait untill your next chapter...question, will there be more drama? o the suspense is killing me! wats going to happen with casey's mom and stuff? And wat if Jenna's dad calls again? Wat if all this drama tears jenna and casey apart and they never get married, this is soo sad. It's soo obvious that they are meant to be together! isn't it? (gawsh, i'm such a drama queen! lol)Lots of love, CosmoBabe335
7/12/2006 c12 1Natalie Ann
SO I really like this story. I like that it is a really happy story with no conflicts between the couple, which also bugs me at times. I think that they need to have some sort of rough patch with each other, not just external problems. But I still have to say it's definitely different from normal because the relationship itself doesn't have any problems.

And another thing... your French a couple of chapters ago... your verb conjugation was wrong. You were supposed to be using the "tu" form, "es," but you used the "vous" form, "etes" (with the accent that I can't do on my computer). So it should have been, "Tu es trop gentil"

BUT all in all I love the story and I hope it continutes in its great way!
7/9/2006 c12 3megamegaturtle
Aw...it rocked in the start of things. Turned bad in the middle. Rocked even harder in the end. Yep, I liked it. It was really cool! Oh, and thank you for thanking me! ^^ Anyway, keep up the good work!
7/9/2006 c11 1CosmoBabe335
Hey Steven Star!I've only just read your story and i absolutely love it! I'm a sucker for those really sweet soppy romatic stories and yours was really good! I'm not going to give you any critisms cause I haven't written very much and i don't think you should take my advice seriously so all i have to say is... Great story and i can't wait for the next chapter! Lots and lots of love, Infinte X's and )'s, CosmoBabe335 (lol, hehehehe)
7/7/2006 c11 1Aruru
M'dear. I like this chappie. Uh, at one point, where it talks about Jack and Aimee messing around, at the next sentence, it changes from Jack to Kevin. I kinda got confuzzled there but I like this chap!
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »