for Meeting Casey

7/2/2006 c11 3megamegaturtle
It was a cute, sad, and funny chapter. I liked it very much! Keep up the good work!
6/22/2006 c10 1Aruru
Wow. So long ago I last reviewed. So what's new? How's the story writing coming along for you? I like this chapter, alot. It's cute and perfect.
6/19/2006 c10 6Ginne
I LOVE IT! I can't believe how amazing this chapter is! It's so sweet and perfect! I realy love everything about this story and the relationships, I can never wait for more!
6/18/2006 c7 Ginne
I really like it! I can't wait to finish!
6/17/2006 c10 3megamegaturtle
It was really sappy. But I loved it anyway! keep up the good work!
6/7/2006 c1 55RecycledAir
Aw. Homie... You never called me today. I waited for you to call me too. Lol. I miss the sound of your voice *hysterics* My mom says to go to bed, but I wanted to leave you a message instead ;). So will you be joining us at Camp Scoutana? I'm making you a present or two... because I (heart) you and you are the best homeslice a girl could ask for.

Much Love N-Dawg.Monkette.
5/25/2006 c1 16MadamWriterGal
It's not your typical love story. It's very unique and well thought out. I loved it! ^^ It was very heart warming. Hee hee I can be a sucker for stories like this. I love your writing style! It flows very nicely. Keep up the good work! ^^
5/21/2006 c9 3megamegaturtle
I love your story! It's cute yet it has some drama! It really rocks!
5/21/2006 c9 5unrequitedx
Oh my god, there are too many interruptions between Casey and Jennifer! Ugh... I wish they just kept on... continuing their buisiness? xD But... I forgot who Katie is... but I love this chapter, please update soon! :D
5/11/2006 c8 34Wingsister
I really love this chapter! I get so happy when I see that it's been updated.
2/15/2006 c5 5unrequitedx
Aww... That was a sad chapter, what's wrong with Jenna? Mean girl... poor Casey... I really look forward to next chappie! =D
2/14/2006 c3 unrequitedx
Ahh! That's a really awesome story! Please update soon! I really want to know what's with her and her family, =DD
1/22/2006 c5 1Aruru
Darn you write now. NOW!
11/26/2005 c4 1always loving someone
this is a really cute story! you need to continue!
11/25/2005 c4 NebieMyAss
Oh man, this story roxs!
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »