for Blood, Cum and Dildo Crosses

12/11/2017 c1 r. khloe
I see your stories are all pretty old and not sure if you even check this anymore, but I honestly love the viciousness of your writing and how there are lines here and there that are darkly amusing despite how brutal most of it is.
7/11/2014 c1 1danaisnotreal
This is amazing. I actually found you through Git R Done, but this is even better! Altl the insanity...
6/17/2014 c1 Danny Taylor
wow. Seek help. No wonder your an ex!
11/25/2012 c1 Dandy352
Gosh he's sick. I didn't even have the nerve to read some parts. This was freaky.
6/2/2011 c1 EnigmaticArsenic
So I picked the story with the most interesting title and it was... well, interesting. But you know what it reminded me of? That movie with Reese Witherspoon and Mark Wahlberg where they're going out and he's obsessed with her and so she breaks up with him and he attacks her family who was not very supportive of the relationship.

In the end, Mark Wahlberg gets hucked out a window by the dad, though.

Now I'm really curious to see where you're going to go with "Smitten". Lol.
1/11/2011 c1 2HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC
Wow! Talk about realistic, I swear, as I was reading that all I could think about was the massacres like columbine and such. You really got into the mind of a psycho, completely irrational. Your very talented and although this is very dark, it's well written and intriguing.
10/13/2010 c1 pterodactylion
A very powerful story. A little too much on the gruesome side for me, but that's okay.

And I especially like the part where you brough in religion and showed the father how if Jesus Christ accepts EVERYONE, then why wouldn't he accept DENNIS?

Even though I'm Atheist/Agnostic, and I'm not Catholic, I found that part...really logical. Hahaha (:
8/23/2010 c1 Alyssa
The world is a twisted and disturbed place. And so is your mind, and this story. For the people who think this is funny- get counseling. Because you're a desensitized fuck!ng asshole. I can only hope that none of the concepts in this story reflect you as a person, because the lines have gotten so blurred, we don't know who we are anymore.
6/2/2010 c1 7S. Eli -not active
This is the kind of story that gives you those dark "What the fuck..." moments. The sad part is, I almost identified with him, but he kept shouting NIGGER, and then he killed the kid. After that I was like, oh, fucks, no-somebody kill this bitch. But I definitely laughed at the "Quantrell? That's GOT to be him." That was fucking funny. To bad Quantrell has to die.

But on a serious note. I will be disturbed by this-not only as a Black person and a Christian, but as a poor victim who's just gotten mindfucked.
3/20/2010 c1 6xrebelmusicianx
This is so real, i could feel the anguish, the suffering, like...wow, this sounds like...just amazing.Great use of narrative, description and everything else. A perfect combination of love, angst and gore...amazing
10/5/2009 c1 2supernova95
this story is awesome! it would of been cool if he would of like ran out of bullets on the black guy and they got to fightin or whatever...yea but i LOVE it anyway. write MORE MORE MORE i DEMAND you lol.!

-your NEW permanent reader ;)
8/25/2009 c1 2NikiZee
Wow. I almost cried when he killed his ex-girlfriend.
8/5/2009 c1 2Tbtles
So many details! I love it. It's a great story!
7/29/2009 c1 15Ingrid Indigo
I can't believe that. THAT. WAS. FREAKING. AWESOMENESS!

Every single detail seemed so realistic, I almost cried when he killed his girlfriend, and the ending was absolutely PERFECT. Parfait!

100/5. And thats a FIRST.

-squeals- So awesome!
6/15/2009 c1 23witheredxwaste
There are some things I didn't like about this story (namely some of the dialogue) but other than that, this is all wonderfully twisted as they come. I, to be honest, like the character, Dennis. He is an uncensored teenage boy with a broken heart and a loaded gun. He feels so strong and real. Dennis is a surprising character, how warped he can get with this supposedly Christian family. I also did enjoy the significance of Christianity (and yes, I myself am a Christian.) It helps, in a way, to show a deeper side to all of the characters (such as Dennis clearly denying and then thanking Him, the family using Christianity for popularity, the daughter being, according to Dennis, a filthy slut.)

Although I couldn't entirely stomach the scene where the daughter sucks her daddy off, I thought that was really creative (especially how when the mother's trying to ignore it all, the dad is watching almost lustfully, getting real hot watching his daughter being raped by her over-the-edge ex boyfriend.)

Great job on this story.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »