for New Struggles

5/22/2006 c21 onlytome623
well you havnt updated for a while so im slightly dissapointed, but i have to tell you that i might not be able to read your next chapter, becuase my grades were really bad and my parents took away the computer (sh dont tell them im on) so if i dont comment it doesnt mean i dont like the story i just cant read it
5/17/2006 c21 RipSpark
Great chapters! Ahh what is the baby's name? heheh can't wait for more.
4/15/2006 c21 onlytome623
:D:D:D:D:D:D- me happy cuz this chapter was awsome!
4/10/2006 c21 Amanda Michelle
i was right! haha. great chapter! i wanna know the name! ah cant wait for the update! =]
4/3/2006 c20 Amanda Michelle
ahh i loved the chapter! oo what a weird dream! i have a small idea on what is happening..tho im not sure if im right. update soon! =]
4/1/2006 c20 onlytome623
*maniacle luaghter* hee hee i love creepy dreams,that was a pretty sweet chapter,hope you update soon!
4/1/2006 c20 51xxInTheBlackOfNightxx
This is a great story, I can't wait till she has the baby. Right now I'm worried about her, no both of them.The Violet and the baby.
4/1/2006 c20 3miss-blackhair
gosh, what the hell had juz happened?nice cliffie. =)update soon.
3/31/2006 c19 miss-blackhair
oh. no. thats. pretty. bad.meaning there's a link here that her boyfriend's gonna die. omigosh.or maybe he's gonna nearly die. either way, dats pretty bad.. but the chapter is interesting. keep up the good work. =) update soon.
3/30/2006 c19 onlytome623
sweet! another chapter, this one is making me nervous, but i want to read more! the dream was freaky, and you better update soon, i want to know whats happeneing!
3/30/2006 c19 46Lavender L. C
I like it. It's got great detail and really good dialogue. Keep it up! ;)

LLC
3/24/2006 c18 3miss-blackhair
omigosh, that was nice.
3/20/2006 c18 onlytome623
=)=)=) yay! new chappie! i knew it! moiras mom had to be that angry about something so i thought that she must of had a baby too, i was so right! lol, yea update soon!
3/13/2006 c18 RipSpark
Hey :) Some more great chapters, yay :-D Aw poor Mandy! That is awful! I look forward to more chapters soon :)
3/10/2006 c17 onlytome623
dernnit! another cliffhanger! but other wise it was =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=] thats me smily at your story, keep it up!
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »