for A Day in the Life of John Doe

3/13/2007 c1 3Shandiin
I like your style. I was a little disappointed about not knowing where John didn’t want to go back to and about your story not developing into a plot that circled around it. The basic idea of John was so charming that I would have wanted to read more about him and not have the story end so abruptly. I’m just saying that developing your short story into something longer could have major possibilities. I still liked it and do know that under the circumstances of a school assignment; you can’t expect a novel. Good job! What you do have is really great.

-Agadinmar
7/23/2006 c1 9sic Midnight Murderer
This is a good story dark and creepy just the way i like stories. It's no wonder why you got good marks on it the imagery is great and so is the plot. I'm sure if you had my grade 10 english teacher he'd give you a 200% or something just because he likes that kind of stuff.
1/25/2006 c1 1Plastic Fantasy
I loved it. You have an amazing talent and the imagery in this was great. I liked the twist at the end.
10/25/2005 c1 Disturbed Insomniac
hey! i love your visual descriptions. the leaf and the butterfly thingy... neat. you have talent, man. wow..
10/15/2005 c1 64Kassia Scarlett
Wow. That was cool! It was like awesome. I want to be a phsycologist when I get older. But it's always crap like this that makes me say "I don't think so". I really liked the way you discribed the crow. With his "ember eyes" and it's "ebony wings' and "demon voice". It was really cool. The entire time I was wondering what he meant about not wanting to "go back". Nothing could have prepared me for that ending. It was great!
10/13/2005 c1 8demondragon666
wow! love the ending...i did not see that coming...that was awesome...yeah they better have given you A's on that other wise i'd be forced to murder them...that was awesome..Luv ya girl!Patrick