for Times stay at Tea

6/17/2006 c1 18Plinky
Very lovely poem. Made me smile because it's true. :D
4/7/2006 c1 23La Gitane
Very acute observation. And without sounding too english-teacherish, I do like your metaphors and similes - they're sharply pertinent.

Very nice done...
12/24/2005 c1 73Jezsh
simple, eloquent and truthful. Very nice.
12/10/2005 c1 Ajna
Brief but very well done. :)
11/9/2005 c1 34Smoky Bear
brilliant!

loved it
10/22/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
very true and well done
10/21/2005 c1 80citrus scented
i love that ending image, it really makes the piece. wonderful extended metaphor, it works cleverly.
10/20/2005 c1 103Unready
a perfect metaphor. nice poem.
10/20/2005 c1 14method acting
Interesting. Very nice, I enjoyed it.

Response to your review: Please, do not judge me on that old peice. read some of my newer work. I detest that old style of mine, but the memories don't allow my to remove it. In any case, thank you. Read my peice, Spite! Unless you are a hardcore Christian uninterested in banter. Cheers.

CF
10/16/2005 c1 155X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X
This poem was very well described and the message you set out to deliver was very clear, even with a small amount of words. One of the very few out there. Love it, awesomeness! Keep it up!
10/16/2005 c1 50Chandra-Moon
You have great rhythm, imagery, and I love how you connect everything together. Good job.
10/15/2005 c1 26Elizabeth Ebony
"while words of concern/are spread out/like butter" I love the idea there.

Actually I love the idea for the whole poem;very original.I don't really understand about "pinky fingers/(and pinky rings)" perhaps you could explain? Very well put once again.Is "high tea" an old-fashioned sort of thing? (if not then I don't really understand it).But I like the way you can write such short pieces and actually get your point across with well-chosen words.I think perhaps you could have made it a little longer,though.Also "society flaunts hypocrisy"-I like it.I don't really like the word hypocrite (I sometimes feel like I am one myself,writing things that make me seem something I'm not.)but (I'm rambling;I'll shut up in a minute) my favourite thing about it was the idea and the creativity of the whole piece.Great work.(sorry for any typing errors,I'm in a rush.)

E.Ebony