for The Piper's Melody

7/24/2015 c1 Lunachas
Good imagery
2/16/2006 c1 115Random-Idiocity
This was very good, I thought the first couple of rhymes were cool. Thx for the review, and yea haha I don't do well with summaries. But neways great poem and Keep it Up!
2/14/2006 c1 213Talhiri Serrano
Oh, powerful!
1/15/2006 c1 368EWindheim
Holy wow! This is awesome! It has so much deeper of a meaning that first meets the eye. My only suggestion is making it a tad bit shorter. But that's up to you. Totally awesome poem!
1/11/2006 c1 10just a teardrop
a very long poem, lol, but it was all great! lovely work, i especially like the opening few lines - they kinda caught me. nice job!
12/30/2005 c1 20Pheobe Meryll
This is gorgeous. I love the story of the pied piper; it's kind of beautiful but morbid. This poem was so musical in what it expressed...it was almost like a neo-classical opera, the rake's progress, or something. The only thing that sometimes disturbs the flow is the occasional (and I mean occasional)forced ryhtem or rhyme. I guess those will be smoothed out in time; I have trouble with that in poetry myself. I feel infinately more at ease with my prose.

Thanks for reviewing my 'pome'...and I liked your profile. "younger than Methuzelah"...lol
12/28/2005 c1 50Kristina Suko
This is also quite good. It seemed a bit more morbid... maybe that's too strong a word, but I still like it. One thing you might fix... "A place where sprrow fills the air..."Keep it up
12/18/2005 c1 20sloppy firsts
wow this poem just hits you so hard. i've never read anything like this. pure poetry right here.

write more =D
12/3/2005 c1 3Lady Isaiah
I was going to review this earlier but my computer decided to turn off, so yeesh, here I am.

I LIKEY LOTS! It seems sad at some points and I just love the repetion and the way you have it. KAE-CHAN! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
12/3/2005 c1 100Abby Sequioa
this was really good! the only thing I have to say is check the typos but they didn't interfere with the story... this was good!
11/30/2005 c1 1Changethesubject
ok lets get this straight. you think this one is not as good as the first one/ ok i havent read the first one but this one is AMAZING. so the other one must be like published or something! i cant believe that you didn't think you were good at writing poetry. you completly and utterly ROCK! normally i find longer poems lose their theme and rhyme to the end because the writer gets tired but this sticks it right to the finish. it is amazing, the subject is original. i absolutely adore it, i am serious. well done. good work, keep on writing poetry. pinkazleathx for the review, i updated more too.
11/27/2005 c1 2roseallie
Wow, you rock! This is amazing! I love it!
10/19/2005 c1 2ZePuKa
heya! nice poem, i love the flow of it, and the whole story line was easier to understand, but the ending was slightly confusing... i like both your piper poems, but yes, i'd have to agree with you, i like the first one better... anyways, are you comgin saturday night to the huddle? they're having it sat instead of sun because of the missions week events...
10/16/2005 c1 maxnotevoltage
Personally, I think this is great! You are awesomely talented at poetry!

One thing I particularly liked was your repitition of ideas. The artist, the soldier, the piper... It all came together so beautifully. A haunting melody...

Great work! - J.max
10/15/2005 c1 28my-vision
I really like this! The repetition of those two lines tied the story-like poem together. I would have appreciated some stanza organization, though. The poem itself was excellent. Do continue!