for The Graysbrook Governess

2/24/2010 c3 booklover123
write more its so good!
11/16/2009 c3 7PoppySeeds
Congrats on your book publishing! That's great, so nice to see author's from FP get the recognition they deserve. That said, I'm really loving this story and hope that in your busy schedule you'll find time to update it. :)
11/4/2009 c1 leckie
are you going to finish this story ?
9/2/2009 c3 1schoeppc
Wonderful story! You really did an amazing job.
8/25/2009 c1 Eccthlacine
Like it so far :) Very sad to see it stop at only chapter 3! I would love to read more and see a developing relationship and Kathryn's success in taming the children.
7/23/2009 c4 Aryata
I honestly hope that you continue to write this story. It's very interesting. You are a wonderful author and I enjoy reading your stories.

Thanks, Aryata.
7/17/2009 c4 little miss tiny
Congrats!

But can we have more TGG? I have been waiting for an update for what seems like ages to me D:

Am quite sorry for myself that I won't be able to read your book...I'm in another continent TT.TT
7/13/2009 c1 1xtheonlyonex
I love it so far! Please, Please, Please finish it! P.S. I can't wait to get Prada and Prejudice, it sounds really good! Keep writing I love all of your stories!
6/29/2009 c3 Aryata
Your stories are wonderful. I do hope that you continue this one and don't give up on it. I've been waiting for chapter four for a long time. Chapter three has kept me on edge and waiting for more. Thank you.
6/14/2009 c4 NeverFinished
He Mandy,

Where is the rest of this story? I was very disappointed when it just stopped.

I so very much want to know where you're going with this story.

Please tell me where i can find it.

Greetings

Neverfinished
6/13/2009 c3 Pink5288
Continue! =]
6/10/2009 c4 8CrazyCowgirl101
OMG! I would just like to tell you that i have been waiting for this email for a LONG time! I cannot wait to read Prada and Predjiduce! I am so excited im gonna have to buy it! Congradulations! Keep writing!
6/10/2009 c4 Thris
I'm really happy for you! But I actually thought this was an update.
2/6/2009 c3 2toujoursmoi
Hi,

I just finished reading your first three chapters of this story. It is very well written. But you havent really updated in eons. Are you planning on updateing becuase i think it can be a really succesful story if you do complete it.

Keep up the great work. - Hopefully.

Maria
1/17/2009 c3 ophelia
hi! please update soon! its very delightful :]
91 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »