for The Graysbrook Governess

11/8/2006 c3 FuzzyPurpleWatermelons
Ooh! So you have a book published? I'll go look into your profile instead of bugging you with questions. But I promise if I like the summary, which I do hope you have in your profile, of the book I'll go buy it in a boom store :] Great story by the way. Although somewhere in the first couple of paragraphs you selled Kathryn Katherine instead of the former. Just wanted to tell you :]
10/8/2006 c3 1dawn's unforgiving darkness
this story has immense potential, u shud write more
7/21/2006 c3 1HumorMe
Oh how I wish you would continue this story. it's story line has amazing potential.
5/1/2006 c1 6Lisa0211
actually some of your french was off. I would use other words. maybe something like...'Fille" which means girl. and, cheval which means horse
5/1/2006 c3 Lisa0211
i've just read girl. good job. your writing has imporved so much you're making me jealous with that detail. congrats on the other deal altho i think i knew about it already. ha. ttyl. i put some stuff up if you'd like to look.
4/16/2006 c3 mikamika
I'm hooked already!

Kathyrn seems like such a lovely person caught in the worst situation.

I feel sorry for the kids because they've been so spoilt by their mum.

Please update soon. Have you noticed that the amount of good, readable stories containing the much loved lords and ladies are severely depleting on this site!

You're the site's only hope!

Haha, who said I was melodramatic?

Anyway, keep persevering because we're loving this story!
2/11/2006 c3 frizzy
This is a great fic - I love the way she's teaching the children! Continue with the great work and update soon!
1/11/2006 c3 someone
very cute. Please update.
1/7/2006 c3 1AmyBabe
Good so far. I really like it. Hope to read more soon, AmyBabe
12/22/2005 c3 12Lonely Forest
o, good chapter.

good luck with selling your novel, but please update soon! It's good!
12/17/2005 c3 letylyf
'Masculin' in French means masculine, not buscuit. Which you should know if you intend on using more French in this story. And while 'oie' does mean goose, the 'féminin' part just means it's a feminine noun. She should be making them memorize 'une oie' (a goose) and 'un biscuit' (a biscuit)..

This is an interesting story, but I really want more info on her background, it's a bit confusing as to why she's doing all this. I look forward to reading more, though, I hope you keep writing this.
12/12/2005 c3 nedi
lol, i see some progress with the kids. i don't think those french words are right, though. check "ne personne"'s comment.

|diSasteRAngL|
12/8/2005 c3 Ne personne
"Biscuit" is French for biscuit. "Masculin" is French for masculine, and "oie feminin" is French for feminine, or, I suppose, female, goose, which is an odd way to put it.
12/7/2005 c3 3stanhops
This has started out wonderfully. I can't wait for more. By the way congrats on your possible publishing. You deserve it!
12/6/2005 c3 8miss whoever
I like this story so far - It's nice to see you didnt jump into the romance right in the first couple of chapters, but give more background - I can't wait for more!
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »